- 1987Year Built
Do not miss this reverse contemporary home that takes perfect advantage of truly extraordinary views from Paul's Point to Cuttyhunk on the west all the way to Woods Hole Harbor to the east. The home was custom-designed by its owners who did a masterful job of maximizing this ridge-top location. The upper floor consists of wide open living spaces with 180 degree views, vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, a cook's kitchen, great screened porch and a master bedroom with two walls of windows looking out over The Sound. The lower level family room and both guest bedrooms also enjoy water views. Of course, you have deeded access to the Makonikey beaches as well as having Lambert's Cove Beach to enjoy as a West Tisbury property owner. Future expansion made easy by over-sized Title V. septic system.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35427
- List Price$1,890,000
- Modification Date2019-06-21T17:13:29
- Date Listed2019-06-21T17:13:29
- Other Struct DescriptionWorkshop Shed with picture window looking out over the property.
- Heat TypeElectric
- FeaturesInsulation, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count17
- StreetCapawock Road
- Building Number14
- Location41.4492234, -70.6598091
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Deeded, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt143312
- Yard TypeRolling grass lawn and attractive foundation plantings.
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet2470
- FireplacesOne plus wood stove
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1987
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter into a wide foyer. Straight ahead is the family room with a wall of windows looking out to the water. Immediately to the left of the door is the shared bath and beyond that the thoughtfully-designed laundry room with a side door directly to the outside so no sandy towels being dragged through the house. One bedroom is to the left of the family room and one to the right, both also with water views.
- Floor 2 DescriptionUp the gracious stairway you will find that the entire second floor enjoys vaulted ceilings. The living room, with fireplace on its southern end, stretches long across the view with the dining area defined by a partial wall and the roomy kitchen at one end looking out to the water through the screened porch. At the far end of the living room enter into the master suite with its double walls of windows, walk-in closet and en suite bath.
- Basement DescriptionSlab foundation