- 1914Year Built
Chappaquiddick By the Sea- Step back, relax and unwind at this utterly charming three-bedroom cottage! Where the views across the neighboring Wasque preserve, 200 acres held in conservation, to the blue waters of Atlantic, will captivate and inspire. Enjoy the nearby ocean beach, or the calm waters and sandy shores of Katama Bay, located at the end of the road, which is perfect for swimming, boating, shellfishing. Located in one of the most special enclaves on Chappy, this is the definition of summer living!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35392
- List Price$949,000
- Modification Date2019-06-20T16:14:21
- Date Listed2019-06-20T16:14:22
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge shed - perfect place to store bikes, boating and beach gear!
- Heat TypeOther
- Water ViewYes
- StreetWashque Avenue
- Building Number77
- Location41.3552041, -70.464506
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt10018
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet1025
- Foundation TypeCrawl Space
- FireplacesYes, with wood stove.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1914
- Flooring TypeWood, tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionLight, bright and airy! Enclosed porch, with dining and separate seating area, leads to outside deck offering water views. Spacious living room, with wood burning beach stone fireplace, outfitted with wood stove and half bath. Efficient kitchen and laundry room/pantry complete this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms.
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2