- 2019Year Built
NEW CONSTRUCTION: COASTAL CHIC FARMHOUSE IN KATAMA. Construction is underway with a completion date for Fall 2019! Designed to perfectly complement a casual island lifestyle, this home blends a smart layout with coastal styling details such as shiplap paneling on ceiling and accent walls. The property is comprised of an open-designed Great Room and Kitchen with gorgeous finished wood floors, a gas fireplace flanked by custom built-ins and huge 16-foot sliders that lead to a mahogany deck and bluestone patio, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining. The gourmet cook's kitchen features a center island/breakfast bar, inset cabinets doors and drawers, beautiful stone countertops, custom tile work, stainless Viking® appliances plus a Marvel® wine cooler/refrigerator. There are a total of four (4) bedrooms, including a luxurious first-floor Master Suite PLUS a second Master Suite and two additional bedrooms with shared bath on the second floor. All of the bathrooms feature marble and porcelain tile and Kohler® fixtures throughout. Other extras include a second-floor TV/Lounge, first and second-floor laundry facilities, central air, outdoor shower, irrigation system and more! The spacious backyard offers plenty of room for an in-ground pool. Located on a quiet road, just 1.5 miles from South Beach and Edgartown Village and right off the bike path! NOTE: Finished photos are from a similar Katama home built by the same builder.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35363
- List Price$2,295,000
- Modification Date2019-06-16T12:46:50
- Date Listed2019-06-16T12:46:51
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of an open-designed Living Room, Dining area and Kitchen -- plus a separate Powder Room and first-floor Master Bedroom Suite. There is also a separate mudroom entrance with laundry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of a TV/Lounge plus three bedrooms, including a second Master Bedroom Suite with en suite bath -- as well as two other bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill full bath.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement with interior and bulkhead access.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2
- StreetPradas Way
- Building Number9
- Location41.3720552, -70.522348
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeViking® French Door Refrigerator/Freezer
- Dishwasher TypeViking® Dishwasher
- Dryer TypeN/A
- Stove TypeViking® Gas Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeN/A