- 2004Year Built
Stately on South Summer Street, this 2004-built residence features over 4500 sq ft of nicely designed living spaces. Encompassing three floors and a finished lower level, the home has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, an open concept kitchen/dining area, two fireplaces and polished hardwood floors throughout. Step outside to enjoy the screened porch, bluestone patio, pool, putting green and private yard. The classic brick driveway greets the 2-car detached garage with carriage suite above. This desirable address sits only a few blocks to Main Street and an easy 3-mile ride to South Beach.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35257
- List Price$4,850,000
- Modification Date2019-05-24T12:48:16
- Date Listed2019-05-24T12:48:16
- Other Struct Description2-Car garage with one bedroom suite above.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes-SubZero
- Dishwasher TypeYes-Bosch
- Dryer TypeYes-LG
- Stove TypeYes-Viking Professional
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes-LG
- StreetSouth Summer Street
- Building Number115
- Location41.3852585, -70.5181498
- ParkingYes-2 car garage along with driveway
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt10018
- Yard TypeYes-Private yard surrounding pool/patio area
- Square Feet3864
- FireplacesYes - 2
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2004
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionFirst floor consists of formal living room with fireplace, open kitchen / dining room layout with center island, TV and top of the line amenities. There is access to screened porch and patio/pool area. There is also a sitting room with TV and half bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor consists of 3 bedrooms, one being the master with fireplace and private bath and two other bedrooms and a full bath
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe third floor consists of a large bedroom suite with private bath.
- Basement DescriptionFinished lower level with TV/playroom and storage.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count10