- 1998Year Built
Perched above Vineyard Haven harbor in the heart of East Chop, this beautiful home exemplifies the best of Martha's Vineyard. Three full floors of living, each with increasingly expansive water views, combine to offer 5 beds and nearly 4000 sf with multiple living rooms and high-end craftsmanship throughout. The 1st floor is ideal for entertaining, with a renovated kitchen offering premium counters, appliances and built-ins. The dining area and light-filled living room center on a gorgeous two-sided fireplace, which sets a stunning tone. There are balconied master suites on both the 2nd and 3rd floors, each including private baths with luxurious tile and fixtures. Forced air heat/AC provide reprieve through the seasons. The grounds are easily enjoyed from ample decking, and beautifully manicured lawn and garden beds adorn the home and detached two car garage. Inside and out, enjoy the sparkle and calm of the Sound, as well as sailboat/ferry activity. And, within a mile of the home are many Oak Bluffs attractions, including the harbor, East Chop lighthouse, campground, and more. Also, Vineyard Haven is under 2 miles away, making this an exceptionally convenient location amongst some of the true grand dames of East Chop. Perfect for year-round use with outstanding rental potential, this home is a rare offering below its assessed value - an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35251
- List Price$1,995,000
- Modification Date2019-05-22T20:22:37
- Date Listed2019-05-22T20:22:38
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo car detached garage. Grounds beautifully landscaped, calm and quiet.
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Water ViewYes
- StreetDover Street
- Building Number15
- Location41.4643439, -70.5761569
- ParkingPrivate drive w/parking
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt15015
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count15
- Square Feet3800
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1998
- Flooring TypeHardwood/Tile/Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionPerfect for entertaining. Living, dining and kitchen centering on double sided fireplace. One bedroom with bathroom. Opens to back deck. Great light throughout.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo bedrooms plus 2nd living room. Outstanding views of the harbor and sound. Master suite includes private balcony/deck and luxurious bathroom.
- Floor 3 DescriptionFifth bedroom - one of two master suites - with balcony, private bath and jaw-dropping views.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished. Storage and mechanicals.