- 2015Year Built
NORA'S MEADOW: AN IDYLLIC BLEND OF VILLAGE AND COUNTRY LIVING - PONDFRONT WITH CARRIAGE HOUSE AND POOL. Surrounded by a natural landscape of multi-acre ponds and rolling meadows, Nora's Meadow is a distinctive enclave, located just a short stroll from Edgartown Village. This beautiful coastal-style retreat, known as Three Tree Point was custom designed by Sullivan + Associates Architects to perfectly complement the superlative 180-degree meadow and pond views. The MAIN HOUSE features a stunning, open-designed and sunlit Great Room, which blends a spacious Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, a Dining Room and gourmet Cook's Kitchen, all framed by three walls of windows and French doors that open up out to a beautiful south-facing stone terrace and a 16'x32' NEW GUNITE POOL. This gorgeous custom home features top-notch architectural details and amenities throughout, including central air, knotted oak hardwood floors, granite/stone countertops, custom-milled cabinetry, high-end stainless appliances (Viking®, SubZero® and Bosch®) and more. There are a total of five bedrooms in the Main House including two Master Suites, both with walk-in closets and luxurious baths. The NEWLY FINISHED CARRIAGE HOUSE features the sixth bedroom and an en suite bath. The NEWLY FINISHED LOWER LEVEL features another 1,650-square feet of living space, including a spacious TV/Family Room, Game Room and more - plus potential for a seventh bedroom. This gorgeous newly built home is being OFFERED TURNKEY WITH BRAND NEW FURNISHINGS including artwork, accessories and contents -- plus rental income that is in place for Summer, 2019 (peak weeks still open for a buyer to enjoy this summer). Nora's Meadow offers a redefined vision of village living by combining a beautiful and private location with easy access to all the best of Edgartown Village, Katama and South Beach. Island living at its finest!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35205
- List Price$4,350,000
- Modification Date2019-05-10T20:32:15
- Date Listed2019-05-10T20:32:15
- Other Struct DescriptionThe newly built, detached Carriage House features room for a car, bicycles and bear gear -- and the second floor features a private bedroom with en suite bath.
- Flooring TypeKnotted Oak With Rubio Finish + Custom Tile + Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a dramatic living room with fireplace that overlooks the pond plus a separate Kitchen and Dining Area. There is also an expansive 1st-Floor Master Bedroom Suite with walk-in closets and luxurious bath -- plus a private bonus room that can be used as a den or office. A mudroom entrance with laundry is located off the Kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of are four bedrooms and four baths -- including a second-floor Master Bedroom Suite also with walk-in closet and luxurious bath. A second floor Loft Lounge area provides additional living space for TV or reading.
- Basement DescriptionThe Lower Level offers approximately 1,650+ square feet of additional finished living space, including a TV/Family Room, Game Room plus more space which could be transformed into a seventh bedroom (please inquire with broker).
- StreetNoras Lane
- Building Number3
- Location41.3819880070907, -70.52404003306577
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Beach Access - Public, Water Views, Covenants, Patio, Private Pool
- Lot Size SqFt65340
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Yard With Gunite Pool and Fence
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubZerio® Refrigerator / Freezer
- Dishwasher TypeBosch®
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeViking® Gas Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count8
- Square Feet4330
- Foundation TypePoured Concerte
- FireplacesWood-Burning Fireplace In Living Room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2015
- Year Renovated2018
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes