- 2005Year Built
This immaculate home in West Tisbury's Deep Bottom neighborhood is truly a rare find. Nestled perfectly on one of the few south-facing, field view lots in this coveted enclave, the property has front and center views of the association's barn, resident horses, and pastures. The home itself is exceptionally bright and inviting, with abundant natural light and views from nearly every room. Built by Long & Meehan Custom Builders, the home offers outstanding quality, along with a pleasing layout. Walnut hardwood floors grace the majority of the living space, including the open kitchen that features a huge central island, soapstone counters, gorgeous cabinetry, high-end appliances, breakfast nook and sitting area. A double-sided gas fireplace provides definition between the living and dining rooms, and a first floor office could easily convert to a guest bedroom. Three bedrooms await on the second level, including a balconied master suite with views of the fields. Above the attached two-car garage is another beautifully finished living area, currently used as a second office. With minimal change, the house can be five bedrooms, and has a five bedroom septic system in place. The basement is beautifully finished, featuring a spacious media room, rec. room and more. The grounds include a relaxing garden and fountain area, outdoor shower, back deck, and lawn. There is also room for a pool on the property. Deep Bottom Pond is widely considered one of the best communities on Martha's Vineyard. The neighborhood offers trails, tennis and private access to the Tisbury Great Pond. The location provides easy access to all Island attractions, including Long Point beach on the Atlantic which is within a quick drive or bike ride (+/- 3 miles).
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35195
- List Price$2,595,000
- Modification Date2019-05-16T11:33:59
- Date Listed2019-05-16T11:34:00
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached two car garage also includes radiant heat.
- Flooring TypeHardwood/Tile/Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionRadiant heat throughout. First level includes a bedroom/office, large living room, half bath, formal dining room, and open kitchen. Two sets of stairs to the second level.
- Floor 2 Description3 bedrooms plus a huge office or potentially 5th bedroom suite. Master is balconied with huge private bath and walk-in closet.
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement with rec. room, media room, half bathroom, craft studio and more.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count17
- StreetPond Road
- Building Number275
- Location41.3826376, -70.6407562
- ParkingPrivate drive w/parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Beach Access - Association
- Lot Size SqFt60112
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeGas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY