- 1974Year Built
GORGEOUS GAMBREL - FULLY FURNISHED + MOVE-IN READY! Located in the heart of Katama, with easy access to South Beach, this attractive gambrel-style home was renovated from top to bottom in 2013 by Shawn Chapps of Chapco Designs -- and then beautifully furnished and outfitted with tasteful style and impeccable detail. The welcoming covered porch entry opens to reveal a stunning contemporary interior layout perfect for casual island living and entertaining. Both the open Living-Dining Room and Kitchen-Family Room are perfectly designed for indoor-outdoor living around a handsome herringbone pattern brick terrace with gas fire pit -- plus a separate covered porch with outdoor living room furniture. The gourmet cook's kitchen is the heart of the home and features dramatic vaulted ceilings, beautiful stone countertops and top-notch appliances throughout. This meticulously maintained, mint condition home features gleaming hardwood floors, central air conditioning, irrigation system and professionally landscaped grounds. The property boasts a solid and successful rental history and all furnishings, artwork, accessories and household contents are INCLUDED for a TURNKEY OPPORTUNITY -- and with rental income in place for the 2020 season. There is also potential for an in-ground pool with the appropriate town approvals.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35177
- List Price$1,695,000
- Modification Date2019-05-06T09:31:31
- Date Listed2019-05-06T09:31:31
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is an attached 1-car garage with storage closet, perfect for storing bicycles and beach gear.
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe open Living/Dining Rooms are anchored by a handsome gas fireplace with built-ins and glass sliders that open onto an expansive terrace patio with gas fire pit, perfectly integrating indoor and outdoor living. The stylish Gourmet Cook's Kitchen features beautiful stone countertops, beautiful tile backsplash and top-of-the-line stainless appliances. Located off the kitchen is a sunny casual living area that opens out to the brick terrace as well as a covered outdoor ding area. The first floor also features a spacious and luxurious Master Bedroom and bath with double vanity, beautiful tile and glass walk-in shower and a walk-in closet.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA beautiful staircase leads from the Main Level to a second-floor, which is comprised of four bedrooms and a nicely appointed bathroom with tub/shower.
- Floor 3 DescriptionN/A
- Basement DescriptionThe partially finished basement offers a recreation area with built-in bar, an owner's closet and storage area.
- StreetHerring Creek Road
- Building Number63
- Location41.3727015, -70.5198696
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt13068
- Yard TypeGorgeous, Professionally Landscaped Yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count13