- 1988Year Built
Elegant, sun-drenched center unit. Just over a mile from town nestled in a private area on the way to West Chop is Tashmoo Woods, a community with a mix of townhouse condos and single family homes. The light and bright living room has soaring cathedral ceilings with a wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and doors that open to a private back deck. The dining area has a window seat flanked by built-ins. There is a spacious master bedroom with 4 piece en suite bath. Kitchen features marble counters and white cabinets. There is a second bedroom with an en suite that completes the second floor. One+ car garage also has ample storage space. An outdoor shower too! Tashmoo Wood Association amenities include swimming pool with pool house, wifi and lounging chairs, tennis courts, playground, basketball court, private beach on the Vineyard Sound plus 15 acres of land with frontage and a small dock on Lake Tashmoo. Central air conditioning. Easy access to town, ferries, Mink Meadows and more. The first floor of this unit was renovated in 2010 with cherry floors and a new kitchen. Additional photos will be added this week.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- List Price$629,000
- MLS Number35158
- Date Listed2019-05-21T11:21:33
- Modification Date2020-03-11T10:33:49
- Other Struct DescriptionOutdoor shower. 1+ car garage with ample storage for bikes, canoes, kayaks and, if you choose, a golf cart.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Parking DescriptionGarage and off-street
- Yard TypeSmall area off of the deck. The association amenities are your yard.
- Building Number122
- Location41.4673547, -70.6102933
- StreetCove Road
- TownVineyard Haven
- VillageWest Chop
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen and airy living room has cathedral ceilings and a fireplace. A cozy dining area with a window seat with storage. There are two built-in shelving unit that flank the window seat. Plenty of room for gathering around a dining table. Off of the kitchen is a sunny den that opens out to the deck area. The kitchen has marble counters and white cabinets. Powder room and laundry complete the main level. There are cherry floors throughout the first level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo spacious bedrooms with en suite baths.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, carpet, tile
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count35
- Square Feet1800
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1988
- Year Renovated2010
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeMaybe
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaybe