- 2003Year Built
House & Guest House! Beautifully designed and built 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home located in the heart of West Tisbury Village. Sited on 4.5 acres, this gracious home has beautiful wood floors, a gourmet kitchen that is any cooks joy, brand new top of the line appliances, granite counter tops, an eat-in kitchen area and a fabulous family room with custom built-ins and stone fireplace. A more formal living and dining room with gas fire place for special occasions. The spacious master bedroom suite has it's own bath with jacuzzi tub and steam shower, 3 guest bedrooms and a shared bath. There is a 2-car garage and a finished family room in the basement with built-in bar and plenty of extra storage. The charming guest house is set privately apart from the main house with it's own garden, outside shower and parking. Lovely details include an open kitchen, dining and living room, 1 bedroom and full bath and an open loft used as a second bedroom. Both homes are heated with Gas FHA and central A/C. Excellent Rental History!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35087
- List Price$1,950,000
- Modification Date2019-04-16T17:09:54
- Date Listed2019-04-16T17:09:54
- Other Struct DescriptionCharming and sun filled 2 bedroom guest house is set privately apart from the main house. Wood floors, compact kitchen with granite counters and center island. 2 decks for out door enjoyment with nice yard. Detached oversized shed.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetOld County Road
- Building Number666
- Location41.387298, -70.666532
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt196020
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Dishwasher TypeBosche
- Dryer TypeElectrolux
- Stove TypeViking
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeElectrolux
- Square Feet3611
- Foundation Typefull basement in both main and guest house
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2003
- Flooring Typewood and tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionEat in kitchen with center island, custom cabinetry, granite counters. Open to family room with stone fireplace, a more formal living with propane fireplace, dining room, a front entry mudroom and 1/2 bath. spacious 2 car garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom suite with private bath, jacuzzi tub and steam shower. 3 guest bedrooms that share a full bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement with finished family/game room and separate storage.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count68