- 1999Year Built
Katama Buyers Wait No More - move in and enjoy this extra spacious, easy-breezy beach house in a superior location! This solidly built home is so roomy, comfortable, and versatile - just perfect for seasonal or year-round use. Pristine and meticulously maintained. 2,687 sf of living space on levels 1 and 2, PLUS a huge finished basement. Open concept floor plan with a generous kitchen with updated appliances and a breakfast area looking out onto the pines. The living room has a new wood-burning Fireplace Xtrordinaire that adds ambiance and additional heat. There are 2 master bedrooms (1 on each level), and 2 additional bedrooms on the 2nd level that share a hall bathroom. The powder room and Miele laundry are conveniently on the first level. And there is a den in the loft for even more space to spread out. For extra storage, there's an enormous unfinished attic and a fantastic 12' x 20' deluxe shed waiting to house all your summer toys. Other exterior features - a charming front porch, a beautiful back deck with an automatic awning, and a whimsical blue-stone patio system that overlooks gardens. The location is equal distance between South Beach and the Village, and a half mile to Right Fork Diner. Tucked away in a quiet subdivision of 37 homes, with association tennis courts available for the cloudy day! Don't miss this rare offering in the coveted Ocean Pines neighborhood!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35056
- List Price$1,550,000
- Modification Date2019-05-31T16:41:14
- Date Listed2019-05-31T16:41:15
- Other Struct DescriptionNew 12' x 20' shed with electricity.
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionFoyer, living room, dining room, kitchen, powder room, half bathroom, laundry, large first floor bedroom with private bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionLarge master bedroom with large private bathroom, 2 additional bedrooms, 2 additional full bathrooms.
- Floor 3 DescriptionLarge unfinished attic.
- Basement DescriptionFull finished basement.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count13
- StreetOld Dunham Corner Way
- Building Number9
- Location41.3674303, -70.5257264
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Covenants, Community Tennis Court
- Lot Size SqFt30491
- FeaturesInsulation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typestainless
- Dishwasher Typestainless
- Dryer TypeMiele
- Stove Typestainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMiele