- 2018Year Built
This stunning new 3 bedroom 3.5 bath custom home and 1 bedroom 1 bath guest cottage are sited on 2.9 private acres with water views out to the Vineyard Sound. Both are beautifully designed and built with great attention to quality and detail. Relax on the roof deck from the main house and take in spectacular views of the Vineyard Sound and the Elizabeth Islands. This is a home which feels close to the natural beauty around it. Large windows on the main level offer distant views of rolling hills out to the water and soft sunlight infuses the spacious great room, the heart of the home. Here, the gourmet kitchen flows gracefully into the living/ dining area anchored by a beautifully crafted stone fireplace. An expansive deck and screen porch off the great room extend the living space. Several steps up from the great room is a luxurious master bedroom suite with a steam shower and its own deck with private outdoor shower. The light filled lower walk out level has two more bedrooms, each with their own bath, separate stone patio and individual outdoor shower. The lower level also has a separate office and a large family room. This is a fabulous home with wonderful spaces for socializing and entertaining as well as private areas for time alone or quiet conversation. Just a five minute drive to Aquinnah beaches, this exceptional property is ready to move right in. Furnishings are available separately.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35045
- List Price$2,650,000
- Modification Date2019-04-10T13:01:36
- Date Listed2019-04-10T13:01:37
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached guest cottage (see description above). Storage shed for bicycles, beach chairs, toys etc.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGE Monogram
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeElectrolux
- Stove TypeWolf
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeElectrolux
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count208
- StreetRose Meadow Way
- Building Number7
- Location41.3485323, -70.8250852
- Parkingon-site parking
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Patio, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt116305
- Yard TypeLawn with many plantings and stone walls
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet4136
- Fireplacesstone gas fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2018
- Flooring Type7" European white oak (special engineered wood), 8" bleached walnut (MBR)
- Floor 1 DescriptionFinished walk out space includes two bedrooms with lots of windows and light. Each has their own bath, their own outdoor shower and their own stone patio for relaxing quietly. There is a third smaller room which could function as a separate office. There is also an open family room which offers many possibilities and would be a fabulous space for a media room and/or an exercise room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA spacious great room with living, dining, kitchen area and half bath. Beautiful stone gas fireplace is a focal point in the room. There is a deck and a screened porch (with retractable screens) off the great room. Sit inside or outside and take in the beauty around you. Enjoy views of the rolling hills out to the Vineyard Sound. Several steps lead up to the luxurious master bedroom/master bath/walk in closet with views out to the Vineyard Sound and its own outdoor shower on a private deck.
- Floor 3 DescriptionAn expansive open roof deck with spectacular views has 220 electric, a water line and is engineered to hold a hot tub. There is a conduit on the roof to allow for a solar panel system should a new owner want one. This is an incredible space to entertain or to relax and enjoy amazing sunsets.