- 2000Year Built
Spectacular 2800 + sq.ft. 9 room home located on a private 3.10 acre lot in Rural West Tisbury. Sit on your elegant front porch and watch a beautiful sunset Or sit under the Wisteria on the rear stone patio by your heated in-ground pool. Mature plantings lots of lawn professionally landscaped and bordered by large Oaks. This lovely 4 bedroom home has Cherry floors on both levels,Gourmet kitchen and new master bath ( 2013) and a 6 bedroom ( more are allowed) septic system. The property is being sold furnished with the exception of a few items.The location is perfect 5.5 miles to Edgartown Center and 2.3 Miles to Alley's. The bike path is a 10 minute ride away and will take you all the way through the state forest. Close to Long Point Wildlife Refuge with its spectacular Atlantic South Beach. Priced at $ 1,655,000.00 Please note that the adjoining Property is also listed for sale ( 50 Red Pony Rd.) allowing a option to have a 7 plus acre compound.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35027
- List Price$1,655,000
- Modification Date2019-04-26T17:14:03
- Date Listed2019-04-26T17:14:04
- Other Struct DescriptionQuaint Pool House and Storage Shed.
- Flooring TypeBrazilian Cherry
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe Gourmet Kitchen has long Soapstone counters, custom glass front cabinets, bookshelves, Viking, Fisher and Paykel appliances , center island , gas stove and a Breakfast nook in front of French doors overlooking the rear patio and pool area. The Kitchen has a great flow into both the dining room and great room. The great room ( 15' X 23') has cathedral ceilings lots of bright windows and a gas fireplace. All floors are Brazilian Cherry hardwood. The formal dining room has Crown Molding, windows looking out over the lawn and flows directly into the kitchen. Through the main hall past the grand staircase and the front door that opens to an elegant covered porch ( sunsets !!) there is a 14' X 13' 5" study (that could be changed into a 1st floor bedroom) with lots of windows and a glass door leading to a rear hallway that has a full bath, laundry room and an exit into the 2 car garage. Just perfect spaces for entertaining, relaxing with the family or some private time by yourself.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom ( 14' X 13') with en-suite bath. Lots of windows light and bright. Large closet space. The master bath ( 10'4" X 9'4") has a Tub and separate shower enclosure and stone counters. There are 3 additional bedrooms and a full bath. Bedroom (2) is 12' 4" X 9' 8" Bedroom (3) is 9' 8" X 13" 3" Bedroom (4) is 14' 6" X 10" 9". The staircase leading to this level is very well done with a balcony looking down on the front hall.
- Basement DescriptionYou will think that you are in a cozy Irish Pub when you walk into this perfectly finished space. A great completely functional wood Bar with 5 stools a full size card table, two couches in front of the Home Theater a Fireplace and a 1/2 Bath. This space is intimate but able to accommodate a gathering of 15 or 20 people comfortably.This space can be used in so many ways watching the game, watching the Kentucky Derby, card parties, kids space, or your private space in front of the fireplace. A perfect addition to this home.
- StreetHeather Trail
- Building Number59
- Location41.378830, -70.631780
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt131115
- Yard TypeYes professionally landscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count14