- 2015Year Built
NORA'S MEADOW: LUXURIOUS LIVING IN EDGARTOWN. With its fresh coastal-inspired design, this recently built custom home in Nora's Meadow features a modern layout that is perfectly styled for indoor-outdoor summer living and entertaining. The dramatic Living Room features a vaulted ceiling and is anchored by a handsome gas fireplace and custom built-ins. The spacious Dining Room can accommodate a 10-foot table and the gourmet Cooks Kitchen features a large center prep island plus beautiful white cabinetry, Carrara marble countertops and top notch appliances (SubZero®, Viking® and Bosch®). There is also a casual dining alcove with access to a large screened porch. The open-designed living areas feature an entire wall of windows and French doors that open out onto the outdoor living/entertaining space with bluestone terrace highlighted by a pergola and fire pit -- plus a heated gunite pool with Pebble Sheen® finish and built-in whirlpool spa. This spacious and bright home features a total of five bedrooms including a luxurious first-floor Master Bedroom suite with a spa-inspired bathroom and large walk-in closet The existing 6-bedroom septic system allows the ability to build a detached Carriage House with bedroom/bath above. Nora's Meadow offers a unique blend of country living just a short stroll or bicycle ride to Edgartown Village. Furnishings and contents are available separately for a turnkey purchase opportunity. Note: There are rentals in place for Summer, 2019; Seller is open to a closing date at the end of the summer rental season.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34981
- List Price$3,295,000
- Modification Date2020-01-26T11:31:44
- Date Listed2019-04-02T17:01:33
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of an open-designed Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen with an adjacent casual dining are, screened porch, Laundry Area and Powder Room. An Office/Den is located off the Living Room area and is separated by French doors for privacy. Also on the first floor is a Master Bedroom Suite, There is also an Office/Den, Powder Room and Laundry Room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of four bedrooms; two with en suite bathrooms -- and two other bedrooms that share a full bath.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement offering future expansion potential for a media room, in-home gym, wine cellar or more.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count88
- StreetNoras Lane
- Building Number6
- Location41.383418, -70.524739
- ParkingYes, ample off-street parking
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt72309
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped yard.
- Square Feet3818
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2015
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubZero® Refrigerator/Freezer
- Dishwasher TypeBosch®
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeViking® 6-Burning Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes