- 1890Year Built
EAST CHOP - WATER VIEWS - GREAT LOCATION! -- Totally renovated, year-round, 4-bedroom, Victorian, overlooks Nantucket Sound. Walk to beaches, harbor, yacht club, tennis courts, ferries and restaurants. Tastefully renovated in 2002 to retain its Victorian charm, its extensive renovations included replacement of all electric, plumbing, heating, many windows, and roof. Features include beachstone fireplace in living room, wrap around front porch, gourmet kitchen appliances, garage and parking for multiple vehicles.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34973
- List Price$2,250,000
- Modification Date2019-03-29T18:03:14
- Date Listed2019-03-29T18:03:15
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo-car garage.
- Flooring TypeOriginal (refinished) wood floors
- Floor 1 DescriptionA gracious living room, with floor to ceiling beachstone fireplace and two Victorian double doors that open to both front and side porches. Living room opens to dining room, sitting room, and kitchen. Kitchen features center island and eating area, small kitchen dining area, and opens to back deck and patio. Appliances include Wolf stove, Bosch dishwasher. First floor includes bedroom with half bath and covered fireplace (potentially usable), laundry room and den.
- Floor 2 DescriptionCenter hall provides access to master bedroom suite with master bath, three additional bedrooms one with full bathroom (one of the bedrooms is currently set up as an office) and another half bathroom. The master bedroom suite includes sitting room with vaulted ceilings and skylights, and overlooks the ocean through double glass doors opening onto balcony; sleeping area includes double french doors to master bath with Jacuzzi. Bedrooms feature vaulted ceilings, one with unused/covered fireplace (needs renovation). Tower room with bench seating features 280-degree water views of Nantucket Sound -- from Oak Bluffs Ferry to East Chop beaches, looks out on to active ocean views of sail boat races, ferries, yachts and Oak Bluffs August fireworks.
- Basement DescriptionPartial basement/crawl space with propane heating system.
- StreetMill Square Road
- Building Number21
- Location41.46399643664295, -70.56094880489347
- ParkingWhite shell driveway with parking for multiple cars, plus 2-car garage
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt19602
- Yard TypeLandscaped and wooded
- Fridge TypeElectrolux
- Dishwasher TypeBosch Hidden Control Dishwasher
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeWolf Stove
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1
- Square Feet2905
- Foundation TypePartial basement with concrete crawl space
- FireplacesBeach stone fireplace in living room (plus 2 additional potential covered)
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath2
- Year Built1890
- Year Renovated2002
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes