- 2003Year Built
Set on a commanding perch above the shores of Katama Bay, this luxurious 10,000 sf gambrel home, designed by renowned architect Patrick Ahearn, awaits the buyer searching for the best of coastal estates in New England. With nearly 6 acres private and over 40 acres of surrounding conservation parcels, peace and serenity are what define this Martha's Vineyard residence. Manicured lawns and meadows, comforting oak and pine trees, swans frolicking in nearby waters, sweeping water views, magical sunsets, and extensive sandy beaches combine to create relaxing outdoor environs. The interior of the home features a rarely achieved level of quality with views of the water readily available from every room. The master bedroom suite offers a breathtaking private outdoor space and luxurious bathroom, while guests can choose from multiple private bedroom suites with grand proportions. The home also features a beautifully appointed kitchen, extensive custom millwork, and smart home technology. Located on Chappaquiddick Island, the property sits in one of Martha's Vineyard's least travelled areas. Uncrowded, private and pristine, Chappy, as it is known locally, calls to those that move against the mainstream.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34890
- List Price$12,900,000
- Modification Date2019-03-12T14:56:42
- Date Listed2019-03-12T14:56:42
- Floor 1 DescriptionExceptional quality and ideal for entertaining, both indoors and out. Gorgeous kitchen, dining room, screened porch, 2 living rooms, and 2 bedroom wings with large suites. Water views from nearly every room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom suite with private deck. 2 additional bedroom sections with shared deck, office, and family room. There are 2 additional bedrooms over the 3 car garage with private access.
- Floor 3 DescriptionRoof deck.
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement with wine cellar, gym, and rec. rooms.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count81
- StreetLelands Path
- Building Number22
- Location41.365208, -70.493311
- ParkingShell drive/motor court
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt259182
- Yard TypeImmaculate lawns leading to waterfront
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet10099
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2003
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Dishwasher Type2
- Dryer Type4
- Stove TypeViking
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer Type4