- 1977Year Built
SET ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC - A Classic Cape home, with a modern flair, set on a lovely 3/4 acre lot less than 1.5 miles to Main Street, Vineyard Haven. This home has the best of both worlds, close enough to Main Street, restaurants and the Ferry, far enough to have a parcel of land large enough to accommodate the existing two car garage and the addition of a future Guest House. This three bedroom home has an excellent layout providing clearly defined spaces, an open floor plan, yet enough separation to allow separate functions. Updates including but not limited to new flooring in high traffic areas, newly painted kitchen cabinets, new countertops. Spend most of your Summer in the wonderful screened in porch right of the kitchen. Remainder of main level has a large living room with hardwood floors and the luxury of a wood burning fireplace, the heart and hearth of the home! Also a full bathroom with laundry. Upstairs to three bedrooms, master with a huge walk in closet which could also be modified to add an ensuite bathroom. Two guest bedrooms, one with a skylight, and a second full size shared bathroom. Each bedroom has oak floors and oil forced hot water heat throughout. Guest House of up to 800sq.ft. is allowed to a qualified applicant. Existing Two Car Garage ...for cars, additional storage or a workshop! There's also a full, poured masonry, 1,000sq.ft. plus basement with Rinnai Monitor propane heat and exterior access. Very well maintained yard. Outdoor shower. Easy to show. Access to a number of walking/hiking Trails. TITLE 5 CERTIFICATION.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34865
- List Price$839,000
- Modification Date2019-03-06T08:55:05
- Date Listed2019-03-06T08:55:06
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo Car Garage.
- Flooring TypeHardwood - Living Room & Bedrooms. Laminate - Kitchen, Dining & Bathrooms
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge living room with wood burning fireplace. Kitchen, dining, full bathroom, laundry. Screened in porch off kitchen and dining room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree Bedrooms, One Full Bath, Master Bedroom with huge walk in closet.
- Basement DescriptionFull Poured Masonry with Rinnai Propane Heater.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count120
- StreetClover Hill Drive
- Building Number169
- Location41.439385, -70.6144063
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Covenants, Porch - Screened
- Lot Size SqFt37461
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes - Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher TypeYes - Black Stainless
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes - Propane
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes