- 2005Year Built
Walk to town, ferry, harbor and beach. A beautiful family compound or investors dream! Pristine newly renovated 4 bedroom 3 bath main home and brand new modern 2 bedroom 2 bath detached guest home. Both dwellings boasts solid hardwood floors, ducted heat and A/C, gas fireplaces, granite and quartz stone counters and tiled bathrooms, open concept floor plan, first floor master bedrooms, walk-in closets, the second floor features vaulted ceilings, a master bedroom with private bath. The dwellings radiates with morning and afternoon sun. The yard includes mature oak trees, custom landscaping, hydrangeas bordering a wrap-around porch, a spacious rear deck with built-in benches, two private parking lots that can accommodate up to 8 vehicles, two private outdoor showers, an automated irrigation system. The property is being sold fully furnished for a complete turnkey solution. The main dwelling has a very strong rental history. Agent is the owner.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34860
- List Price$1,895,000
- Modification Date2019-11-13T19:47:28
- Date Listed2019-10-20T23:46:14
- Other Struct DescriptionGorgeous brand new modern custom 2 bedroom 2 bath guest home with quartz countertops, custom kitchen and tiled baths, cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, open concept, marble gas fireplace, solid custom stained hardwood floors, tankless water heater, private side yard, exterior shower, irrigation lawn system and custom landscape.
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- StreetSouth Street
- Building Number14
- Location41.456380, -70.568050
- ParkingMain dwelling 6 car lot Detached Guest Home 2 car lot
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt12726
- Yard TypeBeautiful custom landscape, underground irrigation, outdoor shower
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- TV TypeCable
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count23
- Square Feet2576
- Foundation Type8' poured concrete
- Fireplaces2 gas marble surround fireplaces
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built2005
- Year Renovated2019
- Flooring TypeLiving areas hardwood / bathroom tiles
- Floor 1 DescriptionBeautiful open concept includes a custom kitchen with stainless appliances open to a living room that is great for family gatherings with a large eat-in dining area. Opened to the large living room with a marble stone fireplace. The first floor bedroom can accommodate a queen bed with a large closet and a private bathroom. The entire first floor, stairway and hallways include gorgeous natural freshly stained and finished Heart Pine hardwood flooring.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor includes vaulted ceilings throughout with a second open concept living room, a beautiful master bedroom, large walk in closet and a private bathroom, the third and fourth bedrooms are filled with light from the large windows they can accommodate twin beds or a double bed with a shared full bathroom.
- Floor 3 DescriptionUnfinished attic space with a pull down set of stairs.
- Basement DescriptionClean and dry 8 foot poured concrete