- 2008Year Built
Walk to Town from this lovely 'Like new' four bedroom Home, with 2 Master Bedroom Suites (6 Bedroom Septic System) on an oversized 15,000 sq.ft. lot. Main living level has an open floor plan with clearly defined spaces. Living room has an Aspen Fieldstone clad fireplace, Bluestone hearth, crown molding, custom cabinetry for audio/visual equipment, recessed downlighters and beautiful rustic American Cherry floors that only get better with age. Breakfast area adjacent to the Kitchen leads directly to mahogany deck. Kitchen cabinets are a lovely Caramel Colored Maple with Giallo granite counter tops. The matching island provides great additional space to work on, or to sit at to keep the chef company. Kitchen leads to a separate dining room with built-in mirror feature and rustic cherry floors. Half bath w/travertine tiles, wainscoting and laundry. Also direct access to a one car garage with an automatic garage door opener. Second floor has two Master Bedrooms each with an ensuite. Two additional guest bedrooms share a guest bathroom. Each bathroom has travertine flooring, custom tiled baths/shower and granite counters. Berber carpet provides a soft touch in each bedroom, along with ceiling fans and recessed downlighters. Propane forced Central Air and Heat throughout. Basement is framed to accommodate two more bedrooms and a bathroom. Egress windows are already place for safety and additional light and ventilation! Town approval required in order to complete. Guest house potential when owner complies with town requirements. Asphalt driveway. Irrigation system around perimeter of house. Mahogany clad outdoor shower! Minutes to Eastville Beach, Oak Bluffs Harbor, the Ferry, Hospital and downtown restaurants and activities. Contents available for purchase separately. Room for a POOL! Easy to show.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34837
- List Price$1,149,000
- Modification Date2019-10-01T17:46:51
- Date Listed2019-03-01T20:31:28
- Other Struct DescriptionNone
- Flooring TypeAmerican Cherry, Carpet and Travertine Tiles
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, Breakfast Dining Area, Living Room, Dining Room. Garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms. This includes Two Master Bedrooms with ensuite, one guest bedroom one full guest bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionFramed for two additional bedrooms, one bathroom and recreation room. Town approval required. Egress windows in place.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count48
- StreetEastville Avenue
- Building Number10
- Location41.4590742, -70.5722992
- ParkingOff Street Asphalt Driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt15454
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes - Stainless
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeStainless Steel - Electric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes