- 1996Year Built
WATERVIEWS of Sengekontacket Pond, the Barrier Beach and Nantucket Sound. Solidly crafted home offers multiple outdoor living spaces to enjoy the views; from the large front deck that opens to an expansive, fully irrigated lawn, to the private stamped concrete patio with fireplace and outdoor shower. Every level of the home provides views that are spectacular. There is a third floor that offers potential for expansion into a great hangout area, as well as a "bonus" room on the second floor. You are steps away from the Sengy boat landing where you can kayak, paddle board or gather fruits from the sea: Oysters, Scallops or Quahogs for dinner! Enjoy The Boulevard for a brisk morning walk, or leisurely stole after dinner. Or paddle to "Jaws" bridge for a fun afternoon.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34816
- List Price$1,495,000
- Modification Date2019-02-18T18:54:24
- Date Listed2019-02-18T18:54:25
- Other Struct DescriptionNew 2016 Shed to the rear of the home for storage.
- Flooring Type2 - Potential to finish 3rd level
- Floor 1 DescriptionFrom the deck you enter into the large kitchen/dining area with cathedral ceiling, new, bamboo flooring, and granite countertops. Most of the dining is done on the deck or patio in the summer months. From the kitchen you go to the living room with a propane fireplace with blower and thermostat. A bedroom and full bathroom complete this level. The outside doors and front windows were replaced in 2016/2017.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor has a large loft area that looks out to Sengekontacket Pond, the Barrier Beach and Nantucket Sound. A wood burning fireplace with blower is in the loft area, creating a cozy enclave to enjoy the water views. There is another bedroom and full bath, and bonus room on this level.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe third floor is ready to be finished as the wiring and plumbing are already in place, on a separate zone.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished basement
- StreetThe Boulevard
- Building Number30
- Location41.4031403, -70.5467399
- ParkingPrivate Parking
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt29620
- Yard TypeWater views from front yard
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count41
- Square Feet2000
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- Fireplaces2 - Gas and Wood Burning
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1996
- Year Renovated2015
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewYes