- 2019Year Built
Ready for you to call it home. From the moment you walk in the door, you will notice the fine details of this modern take of a Colonial-Style home. (Photos have been recently updated.) Located on a lovely, quiet road less than 1.5 miles from downtown Oak Bluffs, moments from access to the Lagoon and easy access to all that the island has to offer. Enter the side door, hang up your coat in the mudroom and make your way into the welcoming open floor plan. It is said that the kitchen is the heart of the home. With an expansive Quartz island and countertops, all-wood white cabinets and a stainless steel appliance package, that is true here. The open living and dining areas open out to expansive back deck with seat rail surround. The focal point of the living room is a gas fireplace with custom mantel. There are two master suites, one on each level, and a third bedroom that shares a bath with a second floor den/family room. All bathrooms feature custom tile work and glass surrounds. Great outdoor space to spread out and relax. Some additional features include 5" Ash hardwood flooring throughout. Berber carpet in two second floor bedrooms and on basement stairs Central air. Lawn with irrigation. Native stone driveway. No Vineyard home would be complete without an outdoor shower. The basement is designed with future finishing in mind. Home includes a one year warranty for peace of mind. It's a custom built year-round home waiting for your family to take ownership and enjoy it. Ready for occupancy!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34807
- List Price$1,045,000
- Modification Date2020-03-12T20:25:25
- Date Listed2019-07-22T12:23:12
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is room for a garage and, possibly, a small dipping pool.
- Flooring TypeAsh
- Floor 1 DescriptionAn open floor plan featuring a well-appointed kitchen with over-sized island, quarts counters, stainless appliance package. There are upper and lower cabinets and a pantry for storage. The expansive living/dining area has a gas fireplace with custom mantel. Sliding doors that open to a large back deck and yard. A spacious master with en suite bath completes the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionSecond floor will features a second master suite with private bath. One more bedroom will have a shared bath with the den.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement with high ceilings which can be easily finished in the future. Washer dryer located in utility area.
- StreetColumbian Avenue
- Building Number65
- Location41.4464299, -70.5800524
- ParkingOff-street in driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, None
- Lot Size SqFt10000
- Yard TypeGrass with irrigation
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count86