- 1997Year Built
Located halfway between West Chop and the Village of Vineyard Haven this meticulously maintained contemporary provides a wonderful living experience with the ability to walk to the neighborhood beach via a deeded path to Main Street from the private back yard. Location is everything - affording access to the West Chop Woods, Mink Meadows Golf Course, Vineyard Haven Yacht Club and the West Chop Tennis Club. Set in a sunny glen surrounded by mature trees your privacy is insured. A winding driveway leads from the paved Holly Tree Lane to the house complete with ample parking for 5 cars. All new appliances (stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer), propane hot water heater, 2014 asphalt roof, new double car garage door; new front door and kitchen door to exterior. Some furnishings available separate from sale of property. Excluded from the sale: dining room chandelier, master bath light fixture, refrigerator in garage. Vacation rental history on file.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34779
- List Price$895,000
- Modification Date2019-02-06T18:11:02
- Date Listed2019-02-06T18:11:02
- Other Struct DescriptionRaised beds for ease of gardening, heavily mulched beds for shrubbery, professionally pruned trees.
- Heat TypePropane
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeNew stainless, 2018
- Dishwasher TypeNew stainless, 2018
- Dryer TypeNew 2018
- Stove TypeNew stainless, 2018
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeNew 2017
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- StreetWood Chips Circle
- Building Number4
- Location41.4689389, -70.6009287
- Outdoor SpacesPorch - Screened, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt52707
- Yard TypeLandscaped; raised garden beds with irrigation
- Square Feet2216
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesWoodburning (1)
- Lead PaintNo
- Year Built1997
- Flooring TypeHardwood and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe spacious foyer creates a welcoming entrance to the home. Immediately to the left is a study/home office behind double French doors and a full bath to the right. Hardwood floors extend throughout leading to a gracious dining room with wood burning fireplace, then to a bright and sunny living room lined with built-in bookcases and access to the back yard and gardens. A breakfast nook off the kitchen grants a view to the private yard and woodlands beyond. The efficient kitchen boasts all new stainless appliances purchased in December 2018, with the laundry nearby. Conveniently located off of the kitchen, the screen porch is perfect for alfresco dining and relaxing. Enjoy your morning coffee while listening to the horn of the departing ferry and the song of numerous birds. The spacious attached 2-car garage means you will never have to dash through the rain to reach the inside. Lots of room for the family car, bikes, kayaks, etc.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe master bedroom is the piece de resistance offering a private oasis with a sitting area warmed by a freestanding gas stove, more than enough space for a king size bed and an en suite bath. Two additional bedrooms and full bath complete the second floor.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA full walk-up attic provides additional storage. Energy efficiency is assured with the addition of extra insulation.
- Basement DescriptionFull, poured concrete; new propane hot water heater, FHW propane furnace, 200 AMP circuit breaker electric panel; insulated cellar door. Perfect for creating a home theater, exercise room or a place for the kids to hang out.