- 1994Year Built
This light-filled, post and beam saltbox home is comfortable, move-in ready, and full of charm. Updated and very well-maintained, the house is worry-free and ready to enjoy both year round and seasonally. The first floor features the living room with a wood-burning fireplace and brick chimney built in 2005 - perfectly cozy on a brisk day. Also on the first floor is the cheerful, granite kitchen with a walk-in pantry, a full bathroom, and the spacious dining room. The second floor has four bedrooms and a full bathroom. Plus there are stairs to a bonus insulated attic space on the third level, which could be transformed to be another living space. The full, dry basement has both interior and exterior egresses. Also, there is refreshing central air and efficient central heat installed in 2005, as well as Harvey windows also installed in 2005. Set on 1.5 acres, it has a generous deck overlooking the large back yard and gardens. The neighborhood has substantial homes and lot sizes. All this plus a very short walk to serene Little Duarte's Pond, perfect for kayaking and canoeing. The central location is convenient to several towns and it is close proximity to miles of bike paths in the State Forest. Don't miss out on this uniquely wonderful property!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34755
- List Price$799,000
- Modification Date2019-01-31T14:46:01
- Date Listed2019-01-31T14:46:01
- Flooring Typepine throughout
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, dining, living, 1 full bathroom.
- Floor 2 Description4 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom.
- Floor 3 DescriptionUnfinished attic.
- Basement DescriptionFull, dry, easy to finish. Interior and exterior stairs.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count3
- StreetChecama Path
- Building Number3
- Location41.41847, -70.618947
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt66516
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes