- 1988Year Built
A builder's own custom colonial home nestled in a private setting of the Bayes Hill Association in Oak Bluffs. It is a desirable community of substantial homes with private tennis and easy access to the Lagoon & Sailing Camp. This home is situated on a .76 acre lot with an abundance of mature landscaping offering privacy. The home offers a tremendous amount of living space . It has a spacious open kitchen with bar, dining area leading to the a TV room which includes custom built-ins for storage. The first floor also has a gracious living room with woodburning fireplace and a formal dining room with glass doors that lead to the back deck and patio area. The second floor is comprised of a master bedroom suite , three guest bedrooms with a shared bath, and a separate wing that functions as a perfect in- law suite. The suite is complemented with a beautiful atrium window, wet bar and bathroom. Designed for year around living, with gas FHA heating zones and central A/C,ample storage ,huge garage and laundry room with sink. In addition,the attic has been converted into a spacious and bright office space with large skylights and built in shelving. The basement is fully finished with a second washer / dryer & bath. Well sited on the lot with a back deck, patio, big yard and garden.Surrounded by an abundance of mature trees and rows of hydrangeas. This home was thoughtfully designed to comfortably accommodate all the family and friends that will come to visit!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34713
- List Price$1,189,000
- Modification Date2019-01-24T13:55:53
- Date Listed2019-01-24T13:55:53
- Other Struct Descriptionlarge storage shed in back yard. Notes: Property has central Vac throughout, 40 commom area buffer of the back yard, The property has an 8 dbrm titile 5 septic system located in the front side of the house- leaving the back yard area with lots of room f
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetBayes Hill Road
- Building Number27
- Location41.4328864, -70.5931673
- ParkingYes- 4-5 parking spaces
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Community Tennis Court, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt33105
- Yard TypeLandscaped with mature Cypress arborvitae, Blue spruce & Hydrangeas
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes- in laundry room
- Stove Typegas stove
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes- in laundry room
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count19
- Square Feet3500
- Foundation Type962 sq ft :basement is finished with shower bathroom and washer and dryer
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath2
- Year Built1988
- Year Renovated2015
- Flooring Type1st and 2nd floor and attic have hardwood floors and tile baths
- Floor 1 Descriptionliving room with wood burning fireplace that connects to the formal dining area with glass doors to the back patio and deck. Open kitchen with bar and dining area leads to the tv/family room.This room has custom built in shelving with lots of storage space.There are double glass doors that connect to the back deck and outdoor shower. the TV room accesses the laundry room The laundry room has large washer / dryer and freezed and a laundry sink and built in ironing station.The laundry room has an entry to the garage too.
- Floor 2 Description2nd level: Master bedroom with its own full bath- three guest bedrooms share a full bath. Designed with its own wing of the house is an in-law suite or media room. The suite has a bar sink and full bath. multiple access by way of back staircase and off the 2nd floor of the house.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe attic has been finished and is currently used as an office with room for 4 large desk and built in shelving- The attic and has great natural light with two large skylights.
- Basement DescriptionNicely finished basement with a shower bathroom, wet bar , ample storage and a second washer /dryer.