- 1999Year Built
Custom Contemporary Design!! ! This home shows like a new home! IMMACULATE Residence impeccably maintained is in the desirable Sengekontacket Community of Oak Bluffs! This Exquisite custom design, comfortably on one level, is situated on almost an acre of land with mature landscaping, stone walls and colorful perennial flower beds. Enter an impressive foyer into an OPEN BRIGHT living room highlighted with a beautiful stone European wood burning fireplace and 12 ft ceilings. CENTRAL AC ! The interior design is complemented by attractive furnishings that add to the graceful flow of the floor plan. Gracious Master Suite and 2 additional bedrooms are all spacious and inviting with custom closets, the kitchen is large with high end appliances, and there is a cozy separate den, and a dining room with sunsets. SURPRISE! There is a lower level, fully finished, offering a large media/rec room and multiple gathering spaces along with a full tiled bathroom & spacious workshop with walk out access! TERRIFIC LOCATION with private amenities that include access to both fresh and salt water ponds, community dock, mooring available, with kayak storage and boat ramp, a community clubhouse on the fresh pond (available for private events), tennis courts, and community services such as curbside trash pick-up and snow removal. MUST SEE HOME!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34677
- List Price$1,299,000
- Modification Date2019-09-24T01:12:00
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2019-01-21T11:00:36
- Other Struct DescriptionGarden shed and this home has central vacuum throughout. The exterior deck is comprised of a trex deck, a mahogany outdoor shower and stone wall with perennial flower beds. Irrigation sprinkler system\Garage has hot and cold water & vacuum gear, gas grill has propane gas feed connected to house..motion light for outdoor shower..copper exterior light fixtures.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub Zero Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher TypeBosch Stainless Steel
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeWolf Range Stainless Steel & Viking hood
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- StreetQuail Run
- Building Number7
- Location41.4191249, -70.5788368
- ParkingPlenty of parking and large 2 car garage 552 sq ft with built in storage.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Private Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt39204
- Yard TypeLandscaped and there is a circular pea stone driveway lined w/ cobble stone
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Square Feet2877
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- FireplacesThere is also a very efficient sealed European style wood burning fireplace
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1999
- Year Renovated2016
- Flooring TypeHardwood, carpet & tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen and sun filled the spacious (15 x 28 ft.) living room has a beautiful stone wood burning fireplace and 12 foot ceilings. There is an adjacent den and large sun lit dining room. It has an en-suite Master + two bedrooms with 2.5 tiled bath rooms on the main level.
- Basement DescriptionThe basement is fully finished with and has a large media/rec room, and additional living areas with full bath, private office, spacious workshop with walk out stairs, huge walk in storage pantry.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count86