- 2019Year Built
EAST CHOP - Have it all, top tier craftsmanship and a phenomenal location! With dedicated attention to detail, this 2,600 sq. foot home features exquisite luxury finishes with every possible modern convenience, and is nestled in a most coveted East Chop enclave. It's truly the best of both worlds, brand new construction, in an iconic Martha's Vineyard setting. This beautifully proportioned home offers 4 generous bedrooms and 4.5 baths, as well as a 1,000 sq. foot ground level finished basement that provides even more living space, with lots of storage. The spacious open floor plan with 9 foot high ceilings is perfect for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen has center island with seating and flows easily to the dining room with dramatic coffered ceiling. The living room has multiple seating spaces. The attached garage conveniently stores your island car. The sweet back yard area will be hardscaped to flow seamlessly from the ground level finished basement space. And of course, the perfect finishing touch in this neighborhood is the subtle and inviting front porch. Is there anything more quintessentially east chop than rocking in a chair and greeting your neighbors as they stroll through these quiet, timeless avenues? You and your guests will be walking to the beach (.5 mile), the harbor (.56 mile), the Lighthouse (.75 mile), and possibly spend just as much time in downtown Oak Bluffs as you will in this stunning home.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34510
- List Price$1,649,000
- Modification Date2019-04-14T16:51:56
- Date Listed2019-04-14T16:51:57
- Other Struct DescriptionOne car attached garage provides convenient interior access to the kitchen.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes - Appliance Package
- Dishwasher TypeYes - Appliance Package
- Stove TypeYes - Appliance Package
- TV TypeNone
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count51
- StreetJohn Wesley Park
- Building Number5
- Location41.461915, -70.564286
- ParkingOne car garage and driveway parking
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt6098
- Yard TypeBackyard with hardscaping and room for barbeque area
- Square Feet2600
- Foundation TypePoured concrete with extra high ceilings
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2019
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionBright welcoming entry leads you to the living room on the left, and straight ahead takes you past a coat closet, to a powder room on the right. Step into the oversized kitchen, with ample cabinetry, center island with seating, and continue into the dining room with coffered ceiling, adjacent to the living room with several seating areas.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom is privately located on the right with full bathroom and walk-in closet. A laundry room is central on the second floor, adjacent to a full hall bathroom with double vanity. The first guestroom is on the left, across from the hall bathroom. Guestrooms two and three are at the end of the second floor, and share a full "jack and jill" bathroom.
- Floor 3 DescriptionStairs lead to the third floor attic space, which remains unfinished, providing ample storage, or opportunity to finish for more space in the future.
- Basement DescriptionFull poured cement foundation, basement is finished with a full bathroom, walkout exterior access, and is lit with many large windows. At about 1,000 sq. feet, the bright space is above grade and perfect for media room or bonus room.