- 2019Year Built
EAST CHOP - This newly finished, custom built home will impress everyone looking for a modern East Chop experience. The coveted location is under ½ mile to the beach and gives you the ease of spending time downtown and on the harbor, while residing just moments away in this coveted neighborhood. This beautifully proportioned 2600 square foot home offers 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, as well as a full finished lower level that provides even more living space, and walkout access to the stone patio. Featuring 9 foot high ceilings, expansive wood and tiled floors on every level and tastefully modern hardware, this new home is both comfortable and perfect for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen has Thermidor and Bosch appliances, granite counter tops, and a center island with seating that flows easily to the dining room with dramatic coffered ceiling. The living room has multiple seating spaces. The attached garage conveniently stores your island car. The stone patio at the rear of the property is the perfect summer headquarters for grilling.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34510
- List Price$1,499,000
- Modification Date2020-01-17T09:57:55
- Date Listed2019-04-14T16:51:57
- Other Struct DescriptionOne car attached garage provides convenient interior access to the kitchen.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room
- Fridge TypeBosch
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Stove TypeThermidor
- TV TypeNone
- Update TypePC
- View Count86
- StreetJohn Wesley Park
- Building Number5
- Location41.461915, -70.564286
- ParkingOne car garage and driveway parking
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt6098
- Yard TypeBackyard with granite patio
- Square Feet2600
- Foundation TypePoured concrete with extra high ceilings
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2019
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionBright welcoming entry leads you to the living room on the left, and straight ahead takes you past two coat closets, to a powder room on the right. Step into the oversized kitchen, with ample cabinetry, center island with seating, and continue into the dining room with coffered ceiling, adjacent to the living room with several seating areas.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom is privately located on the right with walk in closet. The bathroom has dramatic hardware, tiled shower with double shower heads and double vanity. A laundry room is central on the second floor, adjacent to a full hall bathroom with double vanity and bath tub/shower combination. The first guestroom is on the left, across from the hall bathroom. Guestrooms two and three are at the end of the second floor, and both access the third bathroom on this level, with tiled shower, and double vanity.
- Floor 3 DescriptionStairs lead to the third floor attic space, which remains unfinished, providing ample storage, or opportunity to finish for more space in the future.
- Basement DescriptionFull poured cement foundation, basement is finished with a full bathroom, walkout exterior access, and is lit with many large windows. At about 1,000 sq. feet, the bright space is above grade and perfect for media room or bonus room.