- 1900Year Built
This charming Antique Farmhouse located on a nice corner lot offers 5 Bedrooms, 2 renovated Full Baths and 2 renovated Half Baths. With just a short walk to town, library, Owen Park and the Vineyard Haven Yacht Club you will surely appreciate this desirable location. There have been many upgrades through the years, including a new kitchen and three upgraded bathrooms. Wood floors throughout and a working wood stove add to the vintage charm of this Vineyard Home. There is also a full basement with plenty of storage. This Vineyard Gem is waiting for your personal touches to call Home! Septic has passed Title V inspection.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34484
- List Price$769,000
- Modification Date2019-01-14T12:09:33
- Date Listed2018-10-26T14:59:52
- Flooring Typewood
- Floor 1 DescriptionGood size porch that opens into a nice living room with wood burning stove. Two bedrooms off to the right side of the house, both with beautiful wood floors. Spacious dining room between the living room and kitchen. Full bath on this level. Recently updated kitchen with granite counter tops off the dining room. Second bedroom with 1/2 bath off the back of the house. One additional bedroom and a cozy den complete this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree good size bedrooms and two full, renovated bathrooms on the second floor. Second staircase that leads to the kitchen.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished basement.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count57
- StreetMain Street
- Building Number306
- Location41.4626727, -70.6027877
- Parkingyes - 2 cars
- Outdoor SpacesPorch
- Lot Size SqFt7840
- Yard TypeLevel lot close to town and Vineyard Haven Yacht Club
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY