- 1997Year Built
Privacy abounds from this sprawling 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home with over 1760 square feet of interior space. This well throughout custom built home features a first floor bedroom, finished basement with walkout exterior access, a detached shed/studio presently a 12X16 two-story shed/studio which has the possibility to expand following local building codes and permits. The grounds are well maintained with mature plantings giving the property a feeling of privacy yet you are just over a mile to the center of Oak Bluffs and 2 miles from Vineyard Haven center.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34458
- List Price$835,000
- Modification Date2018-10-17T13:38:19
- Date Listed2018-10-17T13:38:19
- Other Struct DescriptionThe 2 story shed/studio 12X16 has a storage area below with exterior stairs leading to a sunfulled space ideal for a studio or office.
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYES
- Dishwasher TypeYES
- Dryer TypeYES
- Stove TypeYES
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYES
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count7
- StreetInca Road
- Building Number30
- Location41.4520397, -70.5729964
- ParkingAmple off street parking on improved driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt13139
- Yard TypeManicured gardens and lawn with mature plantings for maximum privacy
- Square Feet1764
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1997
- Flooring Typehardwood Tile, linoleum and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor has a spacious living room opening into a large eat in kitchen with Cherry cabinets and granite countertops. There are sliding glass doors opening onto a large deck overlooking a well manicured yard with mature plantings boarding the property and creating a private oasis. A bedroom and a full bathroom and laundrty area complete this floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor consists of 2 large bedroom with a bathroom on hall. The bathroom has a jacuzi tub as well as a separate shower.
- Floor 3 Descriptionpull downstairs for access to storage in the attic
- Basement DescriptionThe basement has it's own exterior entrance with large foyer with 2 finished rooms and a utility room.