- 2000Year Built
Making your way to school, ferry and all the conveniences of downtown will be a breeze from this super-bright and inviting home on a barely trafficked dead-end lane. Built in 2000, the house is charmingly appointed, smartly laid out and impeccably maintained. Maple floors, oversized windows and a handsome wood stove are among the quality finishes. And what a relaxing backyard you'll enjoy from your deck and patio. Mature lilacs, butterfly bushes, hydrangea, a showy Rose of Sharon and a host of perennials burst forth in color, in season. The parcel is generous enough to add a detached garage and, with town approvals, perhaps an apartment above? A Title V 3BR septic system is in place. If replaced by an enhanced system, the property can qualify for additional bedrooms, per the Tisbury BOH.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34444
- List Price$692,000
- Modification Date2019-03-24T17:22:48
- Date Listed2019-03-24T17:22:49
- Other Struct DescriptionGarden shed
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- StreetMadaline Lane
- Building Number37
- Location41.4527028, -70.6127797
- ParkingThree off-street parking spaces. Potential for adding detached garage.
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt12832
- Yard TypeColorfully landscaped
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count50
- Square Feet1560
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2000
- Floor 1 DescriptionNicely flowing living, dining, kitchen area. Powder room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionSpacious master bedroom with en suite bath. Two additional bedrooms. Additional shared bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished.