- 2010Year Built
Like new, in pristine condition, a fabulous in-town house and guest house! You won't need to do a thing to move in. This house is just what you would have designed for yourself, a Patrick Ahearn vision. Located on the north side of town, the design is traditional, the interior is open, bright and flowing. 5-bedrooms, 4.5-baths in the main house and the bonus of a 1-bedroom guesthouse.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34422
- List Price$3,100,000
- Modification Date2018-10-15T08:08:54
- Date Listed2018-10-15T08:08:54
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionAn attractive entry opens to a broad, gracious foyer with half bath and closet on one side. Line of sight is to the dining area with a bank of French doors beyond leading to a a private patio with outdoor seating. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and is adjacent to an open kitchen with seating at a counter, attractive white cabinets, and best quality appliances. On the opposites side of the first floor, there is a first floor master with gorgeous bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA second en suite master is located on the second floor. This suite has an attached office/infant room or purpose to your needs. A laundry room and guest bedroom with private bath complete this floor.
- Basement DescriptionFinished lower level with media/family room with kitchenette, two bedrooms, full bathroom and second laundry. All windows have window wells for light and legal egress. Access from the first floor or direct exterior access.
- StreetNorth Summer Street
- Building Number49
- Location41.390860, -70.512810
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt4356
- Yard TypeYes, Donaroma designed and maintained.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer Type2, second floor and lower level
- Stove TypeViking
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2, second floor and lower level
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count12