- 2003Year Built
Deep Bottom is a well planned community of elegant homes in West Tisbury. This home represents the "best of the best" with an appropriately balanced interior and exterior design surrounded by exceptional landscaping. A spacious 4 bedrooms 4.5 bath home with excellent finishes, a "dream kitchen" that opens to the dining room and the living room beyond with fireplace. High ceilings and large, expansive windows create a bright interior with clear views of the uniquely landscaped back yard with pool and spa. A separate den on the first floor behind French doors is a delightful place to retreat, curl up with a book or for separate group activities. The second floor is designated to a generous master suite with fireplace, large walk-in closet and equally generous master bath. Also located on this floor are two guest rooms and a full bath. A second floor foyer and stairway provide access to the third floor, an area devoted to a large office and full bath, but could be used as another bedroom. A large finished lower level expands the living options even more. As fabulous as the house is, the exterior landscaping and unique pool design sited to enjoy sunsets are of "magazine" quality. The Association amenities include tennis courts, walking trails around the picturesque pond and abutting woodlands, and a dock for boating access. A picture perfect Vineyard home to share with generations of family and numerous guests.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34412
- List Price$2,295,000
- Modification Date2018-10-26T08:49:16
- Date Listed2018-10-26T08:49:16
- Other Struct DescriptionAn attached two car heated garage with great storage.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionA large, graceful foyer divides the main floor to two sections. The formal living room with high ceilings, windows, and fireplace occupy the right side of the house. The area wraps around the back of the stairway to the open dining room and large kitchen with an efficient desk area and spacious powder room beyond. The laundry room with sink is conveniently located near the heated 2 car garage. Returning to the foyer, a comfortable den is at the front of the house along with a full bath. The den provides additional and separate gathering space. There is room for everyone and many diverse activities.
- Floor 2 DescriptionSleeping quarters are on the second floor. The large master suite with fireplace, walk-in closet and equally, large master bath occupy the east wing. Two guest bedrooms, both as charming are on this floor with a shared full bath. Both rooms have large banks of windows and interesting ceiling lines. One is larger than the other and accommodates a set of twin beds.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA large office on the third floor provides an excellent space to get away from it all when work calls. This space could also be another bedroom. There is a full bath.
- Basement DescriptionWith all the space on the main floor, there is still a full finished lower level with theater, exercise room, and library; room for everyone to pursue any activity.
- StreetSouth Pond Road
- Building Number6
- Location41.3777079, -70.6418018
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Deck, Garden, Covenants, Private Pool, Community Tennis Court, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt82328
- Yard TypeBeautiful landscaped yard with pool and spa
- Square Feet3769
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- Fireplaces2 Gas fireplaces (Living room & Master bedroom)
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2003
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Stove TypeAGA 6 burner gas stove and Dacor oven
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2