- 1990Year Built
Welcome home to this immaculate colonial that exudes quality and mindfulness at every turn. Set quietly west facing on an elegantly landscaped parcel in the heart of the Bold Meadow neighborhood of Edgartown, this inviting home combines a traditional New England aesthetic with modern construction and comfort. Architectural elements of historic saltbox design are readily apparent, from the facade, which features rich grey painted clapboards, white window trim, and a red front door, to the interior floorplan, with classic elements like a large parlor/living room with fireplace and extensive woodwork and built-ins, a formal dining room, and front and back stairs akin to those seen at homes built in the 1800s. At the same time, the design is modern with central forced air heating and cooling, up to date appliances, first-floor master suite, and more. The kitchen is the heart of the home, featuring an eat-in breakfast nook, oversize proportions and a beautiful blue center island with butcher block counter. Adjacent to the kitchen are a spacious deck with trellised canopy (outside) and a relaxing den (inside) with bright vaulted beamed ceiling. The den leads both to a first floor master and a beautiful screened porch. The upper levels of the home continue the quality and theme of the first floor seamlessly, and offer plenty of room for guests. The property also includes a two-car detached garage with a 2nd story awaiting your finishing touch. For those unfamiliar, the location is one of Edgartown's best, set privately within 3 miles of downtown and less than a mile to the Vineyard Golf Club. Bold Meadow abuts hundred of acres of state forest lands, with private tennis, outstanding trails and bike path readily at one's fingertips.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34404
- List Price$1,495,000
- Modification Date2018-10-05T14:55:14
- Date Listed2018-10-05T14:55:14
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo car garage with unfinished 2nd level (framed and ready to be finished).
- Flooring TypeHarwood, Tile, Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionPerfect for one level living! Spacious living room, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, den, laundry, master suite and connected deck and screened porch.
- Floor 2 Description3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Floor 3 DescriptionBonus rec. room/finished attic with half bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull/unfinished
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count15
- StreetBold Meadow Road
- Building Number33
- Location41.393359, -70.567571
- ParkingPeastone drive
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch - Screened, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt37026
- Yard TypeY
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY