- 1978Year Built
Charming expanded cape located in a very desirable neighborhood of Vineyard Haven. This spacious year-round home contains 4 bedrooms/4 baths. The first floor features an open kitchen, full bath, dining room, large living room with fireplace and a wall of sliders to private deck, den with fireplace and sliders to deck, and small cozy sitting area. The upstairs consists of large master with fireplace and private bath, plus two additional bedrooms with shared bath. The fourth bedroom is on the lower level with bath and private entrance. Nicely landscaped exterior with picturesque stone walls and one car garage. All of this within walking distance to town and ferry. Furniture is available for purchase separately.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34390
- List Price$885,000
- Modification Date2019-04-03T14:23:29
- Date Listed2019-04-03T14:23:30
- Other Struct DescriptionOne car garage
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, full bath, dining room, living room with fireplace, den with fireplace and small sitting room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom with fireplace and full bath, plus 2 additional bedrooms with shared bath.
- Basement DescriptionUtility room, fourth bedroom with bath and outside entrance. Separate large workroom or office area can be reached from outside entrance.
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetDunham Avenue
- Building Number129
- Location41.4468632, -70.601347
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt17859
- FeaturesInsulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes