- 1989Year Built
Enjoy country living . Two bedroom barn house cottage tucked away on a 2.9 acre lot on Great Plains Road in the heart of West Tisbury. Lofty mature trees and stone walls lend a sense of deep privacy. Room for expansion and large gardens. Guest house not allowed but much else is possible. Large lot allows that the existing house could be expanded, relocated or removed to accommodate a brand new three bedroom house. .Conservation lands on two sides. Private Lamberts' Cove Beach privileges, and Community Association membership available for nearby tennis courts and pool amenities.Nearby Village conveniences, library and school, and an easy jaunt to down island towns. A convenient location, and a quiet,peaceful neighborhood to call home.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34348
- List Price$795,000
- Modification Date2018-10-22T11:30:26
- Date Listed2018-10-22T11:30:26
- Flooring Typepine
- Floor 1 DescriptionTwo bedrooms and a full bath, living room area, and outdoor wooden deck. Propane Monitor heat.
- Floor 2 DescriptionOpen floor plan with Kitchen, skylights and upper deck.
- Basement DescriptionInsulated crawlspace.
- StreetGreat Plains Road
- Building Number129
- Location41.4181071, -70.6367597
- Parkingcircular driveway, plenty parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Private, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt126933
- Yard Typewooded, landscaped, stone walls
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count58
- Square Feet778
- Foundation Typeinsulated crawlspace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1989
- Year Renovated2018
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeSatellite