- 1990Year Built
Classic Cape with big ticket improvements: New roof, new propane furnace/hot water and range, new interior and exterior paint, new shingling and power washed exterior, plus more. Terrific walk to town location. Featuring wood floors on the main level, a first floor bedroom plus full bath with laundry, open kitchen, dining, and living area, wood stove, wrap around deck and outside shower. Upstairs with full dormer includes three bedrooms, full bath, storage in the eaves, plus attic access. The tidy full basement with brand new heating system, winterized bulkhead door, and separate home office, is just waiting to be fully finished for added space. Title 5, 4 bedroom septic inspection has been completed. A 600 s.f. guest house and/or garage may be possibilities via town review and permitting processes. Walk or bike to Owen Park with beach and deep water dock, downtown, elementary school, library, tennis courts, Vineyard Haven Yacht Club, and the ferry dock. Lake Tashmoo beach and town dock are a short drive away and offer boat ramp, swimming, fishing, kayaking, and clamming. Great location for outdoor enthusiast with good proximity to ancient ways and conservation areas.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34338
- List Price$689,000
- Modification Date2019-05-10T18:03:41
- Date Listed2019-05-10T18:03:41
- Flooring TypeWood on main and staircase; wall to wall carpet second floor.
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen kitchen/dining/living room with wood stove and wood floors, first floor bedroom, full bath with tub plus newer washer/dryer, and closets. Access to basement off the kitchen. Basement includes a home office winterized bulkhead door at base the steps.
- Floor 2 DescriptionFull dormer on the back of the house creates added living space. Wall to wall carpet, front to back large master with two closets and storage in eaves, and attic access. Center hall, full bath with tub, linoleum floor, two more bedrooms, one with knee wall storage and skylight, the other bedroom shares the full dormer.
- Basement DescriptionFull with bulkhead, One room home office.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count10
- StreetGreenwood Avenue
- Building Number201
- Location41.459272, -70.6109207
- ParkingOff street stone parking area
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Lot Size SqFt12632
- Yard TypeSide yards with lawn, perennials beds, partially wooded
- Square Feet1306
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesWood Stove
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1990
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypePropane
- Stove TypePropane - Brand New
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes