- 1974Year Built
This cozy 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath cottage, and oversized chestnut barn are situated on 4.7 rolling acres in Aquinnah located less than 2.5 miles to Philbin Beach. Previously used as farmland, the landscape features majestic mature trees and is surrounded by handcrafted stonewalls. When you enter the home you are instantly welcomed by the beautiful and unique variety of warm wood tones as well as the gas stove in the center of the open concept kitchen and living room. Beyond the kitchen are the formal dining and family rooms. Upstairs the two bedrooms share a full bath. The spacious three level antique chestnut barn is currently uses as and office, workshop and storage but could have many purposes. This is a wonderful opportunity for year round or summer living.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34327
- List Price$1,400,000
- Modification Date2018-10-31T15:54:07
- Date Listed2018-10-31T15:54:07
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge multi-level chestnut barn and a 10 x 12 shed.
- Flooring TypeWood
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving room, kitchen, dining room, half bath and den.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom, full bathroom and second bedroom.
- Basement DescriptionPartially finished with laundry room, bonus rooms, storage & mechanicals
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count3
- StreetMoshup Trail
- Building Number9
- Location41.3313603, -70.7924816
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Beach Access - Public, Deck, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt204732
- Yard TypeLarge, grassy, open with retaining stone walls and mature trees
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes