- 1993Year Built
The little house that grew AND can grow even more---an Accessory Apartment in the finished lower level IS POSSIBLE with Town approvals. With a finished 2nd floor, an additional 527 sq. ft. of finished space in the lower level (NOT reflected in the ELA above) and a deck for entertaining, this cape-style home lives large and has been successfully rented in season for 10 years. The property is conveniently located near Town and ferry as well as tennis and the Town boat landing on Lake Tashmoo. Fully renovated with an eye to low maintenance, features include bamboo floors throughout, marble in the baths, carpeting in the lower level and Veranda composite decking for the deck area. Windows are all new Andersens and the kitchen and baths feature granite counters. The home has been thoughtfully set up for ease of rental with a separate owner's closet off the 2nd floor King bedded room and another owner's closet off the shower bath in the lower level. There is even an owner's lockable full size fridge in the utility area of the basement! The home is being offered Turnkey except for personal items and includes back ups of many essentials when renting. This is a great opportunity to simply walk in and get started! IF an Accessory Apartment is important, the existing septic system has sufficient excess capacity to allow a 4th bedroom per the BOH. Town approvals needed.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34325
- List Price$725,000
- Modification Date2018-09-21T14:52:25
- Date Listed2018-09-21T14:52:25
- Other Struct DescriptionShed
- Flooring TypeBamboo, tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen Living/Dining/Kitchen that leads out to the deck. Powder room off the kitchen. Also a first floor Master bedroom with ensuite bath with jetted tub and separate shower.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo Bedrooms: one with King bed and separate owner's closet and the other oversized with 2 Queen beds and a sitting area.There is a bath between the bedrooms that features a jetted tub and a separate glass shower.
- Basement DescriptionFully finished with a front to back family room. There is also a separate den and a shower bath that is accessible from both the den and the family room. An additional 527+ sf of living space NOT included in the ELA above.The mechanicals and the laundry are on this level as well. Even a spare owner's fridge.
- StreetWest Spring Street
- Building Number156
- Location41.451171, -70.617760
- Parking2 cars off street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Lot Size SqFt5045
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeMaytag side-by-side
- Dishwasher TypeAmana DW
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeGE Electric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count63