- 2011Year Built
Location! Location! A short 5 minute walk to the ferry, movie theater, town, beach, harbor and library. Come view this private gorgeous newly renovated Cape style home featuring (4) bedroom (3) full baths, attached garage and over 2400 SF of living space. This pristine open concept home includes custom white kitchen cabinets with quartz countertops, center island with seating and a separate eat-in dining area. The kitchen space flows into an oversized family great room. The first floor includes 2 sunny bedrooms with glass patio doors that open onto a private relaxing side deck overlooking the side yard and custom Japanese gardens. The second floor is comprised of brand new construction that includes 2 master bedroom suites with large walk-in closets and 2 modern tiled bathrooms. The home radiates with morning and afternoon sun. Property includes a brand new private custom cedar outdoor shower and a new extra wide driveway with a cobblestone apron. The yard is surrounded by mature plantings that bring color all season long and plenty of privacy. This property is a the perfect investors dream or family Vineyard getaway!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34308
- List Price$1,159,000
- Modification Date2019-05-08T18:27:20
- Date Listed2019-05-08T18:27:21
- Flooring TypeSolid Hardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionBeautiful open concept includes custom white kitchen cabinets with stainless appliances, quartz countertops, center island open to a living room that is great for family gatherings with a large eat-in dining area. Two downstair bedrooms with generous size closets, glass patio doors open up to a private deck overlooking the side yard and the beautiful Japanese gardens.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of brand new construction that includes 2 master bedroom suites with large walk-in closets and 2 gorgeous modern tiled bathrooms. These two bedrooms suites are filled with plenty of sunshine from the oversized windows that surround the space.
- Basement DescriptionImmaculate dry 9 foot high poured concrete basement with extra large windows for plenty of natural light.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count23
- StreetBird Street
- Building Number1
- Location41.453834, -70.5686168
- ParkingParking for 5 including a 1 car garage.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt9583
- Yard TypeCharming stone walls, mature trees, Japanese Garden, privacy fences, Shower
- Square Feet2472
- Foundation Type9' poured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built2011
- Year Renovated2019
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire Electric Stainless
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire Electric Stainless
- Dryer TypeBrand New Front Loaded Frigidaire
- Stove TypeFrigidaire Electric Stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeBrand New Front Loaded Frigidaire