- 1945Year Built
This truly unique home was built by one of the island's finest builders in the mid 1940's. Well established trees and shrubs enhance this nearly two acres of knoll top with rolling hills. A seasonal peak of Vineyard Sound and access to beautiful Lambert's Cove Beach a short distance away. Complete with wide paneled walls and floors, beamed ceilings, a formal dining room, and a living room enhanced by a large stone fireplace. Two heating systems in separate wings of the house insure a warm winter. Wonderful beamed ceilings and large bay windows. This home will need updating and is well worth the effort in this Lambert's Cove location.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34129
- List Price$899,000
- Modification Date2018-11-01T12:33:15
- Date Listed2018-11-01T12:33:15
- Other Struct DescriptionOne car detached garage.
- Flooring TypeWood
- Floor 1 DescriptionSide entryway, kitchen, dining room or first bedroom, living room with a stone fireplace, second bedroom, full bath. Porch.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo good sized bedrooms and one bath. A walk-in cedar closet.
- Floor 3 DescriptionNone
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished. Two separate rooms. A spiral staircase down from the living area.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count6
- StreetLamberts Cove Road
- Building Number19
- Location41.453378, -70.6512121
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt85377
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- FeaturesInsulation, Wood Stove
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes