- 2001Year Built
Classic Cape Cod in Edgartown Estates - Location, location, location! An inviting brick walk welcomes you to this charming home sited on a beautifully landscaped parcel of land. This traditional central entrance Cape has an open floor plan and skylights which keep the house light and bright. The living room with gas fireplace opens up to the dining room and spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and sliding glass doors leading to the generous deck with hot tub, outdoor shower, and large back yard. The laundry area is conveniently located on the first floor and shares space with the powder room. The master bedroom and bath are located in the south wing of the house, away from everyday activity. Polished wood floors complement the open living space. Two generous bedrooms with skylights on the second floor are large enough to create a separate sitting area within the rooms. A full, tiled bath services both bedrooms. Furnished.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34120
- List Price$1,225,000
- Modification Date2019-04-18T14:19:59
- Date Listed2019-04-18T14:20:00
- Other Struct DescriptionShed
- Flooring TypeWood, tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionA bright living room with fireplace and skylights welcome you to this beautifully maintained home. The open dining room beyond leads to the outdoor shower and a deck with hot tub and a spacious, well designed private back yard with room for everyone. The well designed kitchen with granite counter tops services both indoor and outdoor activity. The laundry is shared with the powder room. The large master bedroom and bath are beyond providing privacy and a place to escape during those busy summer days.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms are large enough for an additional sitting area or office, with skylights and dormers to keep the second floor filled with natural light. Generous closet space adds to the comfort of the house.
- Basement DescriptionA full basement is great for storage and has the potential of further expansion to an additional family room — a most desirable property in a most desirable location.
- StreetSchoolhouse Road
- Building Number59
- Location41.376646, -70.525587
- ParkingAmple parking
- Outdoor SpacesCovenants, Beach Access - Public, Deck, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeGas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count23