- 1996Year Built
Finely crafted West Tisbury estate on 11.95 acres with pool and separate guest suite. Recently renovated and designed by Hutker Architects, this spectacular home features 6 bedrooms and 5 baths. Beautifully built and maintained, the expansive first floor offers plenty of room for easy family living with features that include, a large living room with stone fireplace, dining room lined with multiple windows, gourmet kitchen and pantry, recently updated powder room, first floor master suite and an additional guest bedroom or den. The second floor includes a sitting room, 2 guest bedrooms, renovated guest bath, and a large master bedroom suite with high ceilings and private bath. Venture up to the 3rd level "look-out" that is lined with window seats... a perfect spot for reading a book. This welcoming West Tisbury home also has a detached guest suite complete with a living room, full bath and spacious bedroom. Recent updates include, new roof, updated radiant heating, new decking, renovated baths, refinished maple hardwood floors, and new interior and exterior paint. The outdoor spaces are just as beautiful as the interior, including a circular stone patio with fire-pit, vibrant flower gardens, expansive lawn, and spacious back deck overlooking a gunite pool. The outdoor space is complete with a pool house with changing room, outdoor shower and sauna. With easy access to Lambert's Cove Beach, this is a one-of-a-kind West Tisbury offering.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34103
- List Price$2,195,000
- Modification Date2018-09-04T13:16:38
- Date Listed2018-09-04T13:16:38
- Other Struct DescriptionGunite pool and pool house with storage, changing room, outdoor shower and sauna.
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, dining room, living room with stone fireplace, powder room, guest bedroom or den, master bedroom with private bath. Detached guest suite with living room, bedroom and full bath.
- Floor 2 Description2 guest bedrooms, sitting room, full bath and master suite with private bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThird floor "lookout" with built-in window seats. Great nook for reading a book.
- Basement DescriptionFull Basement. Generator
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count97
- StreetFlint Hill Road
- Building Number25
- Location41.4124005, -70.672422
- ParkingStone driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Covenants, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt520541
- Yard TypeLandscaped with pool and pool house. Irrigation and generator
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeStainless
- Dishwasher Type2 - Asko and Bosch
- Dryer TypeYes - in first floor pantry
- Stove TypeBosch Stove and Bosch double-oven
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - in first floor pantry