- 1985Year Built
A quiet oasis in this park like setting that is walking distance to DOWNTOWN EDGARTOWN. Located on a dead end street this 1 acre lot has mature perennial garden beds along the brick path entrance. The large outside deck over looks meadow views and lawn areas that are perfect for entertaining. The 3+ bed 3 bath home has been thoughtfully updated with carrera marble and volga blue granite counters with white subway tile backsplash in the kitchen to tile floors in the bathrooms. The sun room off the kitchen with new skylights has views to the meadows and access to the deck for summer grilling. The first floor master bedroom has cathedral ceilings and oversized closets. A wood fireplace in the living room for winter months makes this a true year round home. Summertime brings guests and the finished basement provides an additional bedroom as well as TV, ping pong game room and a storage/utility room all set up with stainless steel racks. Small office space in master bedroom or use the finished basement. Zoning is half acre so possible sub division may be allowed along with guest house and Gunite pool.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34065
- List Price$1,795,000
- Modification Date2018-08-08T12:53:42
- Date Listed2018-08-08T12:53:42
- Other Struct DescriptionOutside storage shed is 10 x 14 and has double door and single door entrance.
- Flooring Typewood
- Floor 1 DescriptionMaster bedroom with oversized walk in closet and window seat, master bath with linen closet, living room with wood burning fireplace, kitchen with granite island, sun room with new sky lights and wood ceiling, full public bath and laundry. Southern yellow pine and tile floors.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo bedrooms with full tiled bath in between bedrooms. Southern yellow pine hardwood floors and large closets in each bedroom.
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement (864 sq. ft.) with game/tv room and separate bedroom as well as storage room all set up with stainless steel racks.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- StreetMill Hill Road
- Building Number25
- Location41.3804516, -70.520195
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt45738
- Yard Typelandscaped
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes Sub Zero
- Dishwasher Typeyes quiet Bosch
- Dryer Typeyes whirlpool duet
- Stove Typeyes electric with counter height oven
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes whirlpool duet