- 2008Year Built
SMART MOVE: HIGHLY VISIBLE LIVE-WORK OR RENTAL OPPORTUNITY. Set behind a handsome stone wall, this beautifully appointed craftsman-style home offers the perfect combination of luxurious in-town living and high visibility for an in-home business, successful rental property and/or multi-generational home. Built in 2008, this custom-crafted home integrates reclaimed architectural details with modern, state-of-the-art construction features including energy efficient insulation, multi-zoned heating and air conditioning, Lutron® lighting as well as superior quality details such as custom milled wood paneling, built-ins, crown molding and wainscoting. In addition, the current owners have made further upgrades to the property (see attached summary). Tisbury zoning bylaws allow for an in-home office/business for a professional services business, tradesperson or artisan -- with visible on-street signage. There is a detached, heated 800-square-foot garage/office/workshop with separate driveway entrance off Martin Road-Foster Road, providing nice separation and privacy from the house. There is also parking for up to six vehicles. This gorgeous property is currently being used as a successful rental property, generating over $85,000+/year in annual income. The property is ideally located within a 10-minute walk to Vineyard Haven village and ferries. Tasteful furnishings and contents are available for separate purchase/negotiation for a TURNKEY OPPORTUNITY. Come and see firsthand how this property can be a smart move toward your personal, business or investment goals!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number34012
- List Price$1,295,000
- Modification Date2018-07-26T13:34:14
- Date Listed2018-07-26T13:34:14
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a separate detached 800-sf heated 2-car garage with attached office/workshop located in the rear of the property. Access is off Martin Way / Foster Avenue providing privacy away from the main residence.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetState Road
- Building Number229
- Location41.4500882, -70.6109672
- ParkingThere Is Off-Street Parking - Up To Six (6) Cars
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Deck, Garden
- Lot Size SqFt11761
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes - Two (2) Refrigerators
- Dishwasher TypeYes - Two (2) Dishwashers
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes - Two (2) Stoves
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4
- Square Feet3304
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesWood Burning Rumsford Fireplace (Brick and Stone)
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2008
- Year Renovated2014
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 Description**Front Of House: The first floor is comprised of an open Foyer, a gorgeous wood paneled Library with custom built-in bookshelves , a Living Room anchored by a handsome Rumsford fireplace crafted of brick and stone, and an open Kitchen/Dining Area. **Back Of House: French doors open from the back deck into an open Kitchen and Dining/Living area with an open staircase that leads to the 2nd Floor bedroom and/or lower level of the home.
- Floor 2 Description**Front Of House: The staircase off the front Foyer leads to three bedrooms, each with en suite bath. **Back Of House: The back staircase leads to a private bedroom with en suite bath and balcony overlooking the back yard.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThere is a finished attic with built-in bookshelves and skylights.
- Basement DescriptionThe Lower Level of the home features radiant heat -- and includes a carpeted Media Room with surround sound, a mechanical room with laundry -- and a second laundry room with built-in cabinet storage.