- 1982Year Built
MODERN BEACH HOUSE - 200 Steps To Private Beach! This alluring modern beach house sits on over an acre in the desirable Upper Makonikey Association off Lamberts Cove Road, and is only steps to a stunning privately-owned North Shore beach. Enjoy swimming, fishing and breathtaking sunsets. Beautifully renovated in 2006 and more improvements in 2016 including a new roof, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home features 3 levels of living space, an expansive upper sun deck, private master deck and large back yard patio. Entering on the ground floor you will find a TV room/entertaining space, bedroom, full bath and private back yard with patio. The second level is designed with three bedrooms; including the master with a full bath and sliders to a private, covered mahogany deck. The open floor plan of the top floor great room is highlighted by the new kitchen, new Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, a vaulted wood ceiling and a wall of glass that opens to the sundeck. For the beach lover, the biggest selling point is the proximity to one of the Island's finest private beaches where you can walk the over half mile of private shoreline towards Lambert's Cove. The Upper Makonikey Association provides homeowners with two beach access points - cliffside and beach level. Boston Magazine featured this private beach on the cover as one of the best kept secrets on the Vineyard. The walk-out beach is a short stroll from the driveway making it easy to bring all the beach gear for a full day on the sand or simply run home for lunch. This immaculate home also has a good rental history if that is of interest. Naushon Road does not see too many properties turn over. Your personal touches can easily make this property your own contemporary Island beach house.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33822
- List Price$1,395,000
- Modification Date2018-06-13T16:07:48
- Date Listed2018-06-13T16:07:48
- Other Struct DescriptionStorage shed
- Flooring TypeBrazilian cherry hardwood, Italian travertine & carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThis entry level provides travertine floors throughout, a living room/rec room/play room area, queen bedroom and a full bath with shower and laundry space.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThis middle floor is designed with three bedrooms including the master with a large, private, covered deck and a shared newly-upgraded spacious bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe open floor plan of the top floor is your entertaining and living space. Enjoy new Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, a vaulted ceiling and a full row of sliding glass doors to the sundeck. The newly updated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances, a breakfast bar with 3 stools and an adjacent dining area.
- Basement DescriptionNone
- StreetNaushon Road
- Building Number62
- Location41.457594, -70.659563
- ParkingAmple driveway parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Beach Access - Association
- Lot Size SqFt47916
- Yard TypeSpacious & level
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeWhirlpool stainless
- Dishwasher TypeWhirlpool stainless
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeWhirlpool stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count9