- 1994Year Built
A Gentleman's horse farm modeled after an historic Deerfield, MA home. Built in 1994, this replica Federal Colonial sited on 5.02 acres of meadow and pine forest is where you can comfortably call home. The spacious and generous 4000+ square foot colonial style reproduction is reminiscent of yesteryear with all the modern-day comforts. Abundant land could support a guest house and garage. A five (5) bedroom septic is in place. The magnificent radiant-heated kitchen has white marble counter-tops including a butcher-block inlay, a commercial WOLF 6-burner grill-top stove, and 2 kitchen sinks; one unique green soap-stone and a second farm sink. Full of natural light and boasting a cathedral ceiling makes this a kitchen everyone enjoys. You'll enjoy dining al-fresco on the back deck and a cocktail overlooking the in-ground heated PebbleTech pool & spa and picturesque horses grazing beyond. Get cozy in the evenings around the fireplace in the living room. There is a first floor library/office with a separate entrance, perfect for the professional practice. The upstairs master bedroom is the epitome of relaxation with a second fireplace and en suite bath, complete with jacuzzi tub. Two more bedrooms and a shared full bath complete the 2nd floor. The private 3rd floor is a generously sized fully-finished bedroom with work or play space and half-bath. Grand country-living on a striking estate setting complete with a two-stall horse barn with tack room, fully-fenced paddocks and dog run. A frog pond rounds-out the grounds with the sweet sound of pinkletinks on warm evenings. Easy to show.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33788
- List Price$1,750,000
- Modification Date2018-07-16T08:57:07
- Date Listed2018-07-16T08:57:08
- Other Struct DescriptionFully fenced dog run, horse paddocks, 2 stall horse barn with tack room. Pool: Heated salt h20 PebbleTech by Island Pools
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGlass-front SUB-ZERO
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Stove TypeCommercial Wolf
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count49
- StreetOld County Road
- Building Number670
- Location41.386969, -70.667637
- ParkingFront circle driveway, extra parking in rear. Private, off-street.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt218671
- Yard TypeFront meadow, back patio and pool, horse paddock
- Square Feet4036
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1994
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionSide-entry mud room, sun-filled family room with cathedral ceiling, full bath & laundry, formal dining area, extra-large kitchen with radiant floor heat and cathedral ceiling, french doors open to the back deck. Living room with fireplace. Bose sound system wired inside & out.
- Floor 2 Description3 bedrooms, 2 baths (1 en-suite master bath + 1 shared full bath). Radiant heat in master bed & bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionFully carpeted open-concept bedroom & office/play area w/ Half-bath. Bright natural light.
- Basement DescriptionPoured concrete / partially finished with a barn door walk-out. . Slate tiled floors. Wired ready for future in-home theater. Set up for fireplace installation.