- 2007Year Built
VINEYARD HAVEN HARBOR WATERFRONT WITH A POOL - A premier location on Vineyard Haven Harbor with expansive views of all the activity. Set back on 1.7A, with 146' of private beach, this property offers a spectacular pool, surrounding landscaping, and a 5 bedroom, 7,046 sf home, 2 car garage impeccably designed by premier architect, Patrick Ahearn. A dramatic foyer separates the casual side of the house from the more formal rooms. The spacious kitchen to the left, with a view of the Harbor, incorporates a casual sitting area with fireplace and a separate bar area. Wide French doors open to a large porch with stone fireplace, where you will enjoy the smell of the ocean, breezes, and feeling of what summer is all about on the Vineyard. The outstanding dining room overlooks the entire harbor and is centrally located beyond the foyer. The south wing of the first floor includes the formal living room with fireplace, all season porch, and study. The second floor is devoted to the master suite and guest quarters with broad views which deliver varying angles of the Harbor. A long balcony hallway leads to the master suite on the right with an over sized walk in closet, bath and French doors overlooking the lawn and pool to the Harbor beyond. Next to the master suite is a stairway to the widows' walk and the Harbor and stars. The north wing of the house is devoted to three guest bedrooms. A fifth bedroom studio is above the 2 car garage, with sleeping quarters, bath, living space, and kitchenette. It has a private access from the garage or accessed from the guest suite on the second floor. A stunning property with stunning views with proximity to town and the ferry.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33742
- List Price$13,500,000
- Modification Date2019-05-15T15:09:24
- Date Listed2018-06-18T10:49:12
- Other Struct DescriptionA private guest suite with full bath and kitchenette is located above the oversized garage and has private access or can be accessed through the second floor of the main house.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub-zero
- Dishwasher Type(2) Asko
- Dryer Type(1) Whirlpool & (1) LG Tromm
- Stove Type6 burner gas Thermador stove & Thermador convection double oven
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type(1) Whirlpool & (1) LG Tromm
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count16
- StreetMain Street
- Building Number103
- Location41.4566822, -70.6026715
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Beach Access - Private, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt74052
- Yard TypeBeautiful landscaped yard with patio, pool and expansive lawn to Harbor.
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet7046
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Fireplaces(3) Gas & (1) Wood
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2007
- Flooring TypeWood, tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe large welcoming foyer separates the north and south wing of the house. The dining room with fireplace is in direct view and provides the first scenes of the active Harbor beyond. To the left is the kitchen with a breakfast dining area and family room with fireplace. A bar, pantry, laundry room and powder room are located to the left of the kitchen. A summer porch with fireplace is accessed through French doors with panoramic views of the Harbor and access to the patio that links both wings. The south wing of the first floor is more formal in tone with a living room and year round sun porch again with direct water views. A study finished in fine wood tones is located behind the living room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe balcony on the second floor separates both wings of the house and serves as an art gallery. The master suite occupies the south wing of the house with an expansive walk in closet and bath. French doors open to views of the Harbor. A widow’s walk accessed by a mechanical opening provides the “Mary Poppins” view. To the north wing are three guest rooms, one en suite and two with a unique bathroom design which provides separate basins and commodes but share a bath.
- Basement DescriptionLarge, unfinished space with high ceilings.