- 2007Year Built
PRIVATE COUNTRY ESTATE IN OYSTER WATCHA MIDLANDS. Set amid flowering meadows, stone walls, lush perennial gardens and big open sky views, this stunning country retreat sits quietly ensconced on three private acres, offering both privacy and tranquility. The property is comprised of a 3-Bedroom, 3-Bath MAIN HOUSE, a 2-Bedroom, 2-Bath GUEST HOUSE and a 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath STUDIO COTTAGE each privately sited on the property with beautiful meadow views. The is a solar-heated MINERAL SALTWATER POOL with two adjacent POOL HOUSES . . one with a half bath and outdoor shower; the other for storage. Each building has its own private HOT TUB for nights spent under a starlit sky. All three homes have been beautifully designed and feature details like hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, window seats, custom millwork, transom windows, coffered ceiling detail, ceiling fans, French doors and more! This unique country compound is ideal for gathering family and friends-- and the property is also an exceptional rental property offering the flexibility to live in one of the three homes while you rent out the other two! There is a solid rental income history in place. Zoning also allows construction of other outbuildings for agricultural use such as a barn, shed or workshop for a gentleman's farm or equestrian estate. Located equidistant to Edgartown, Vineyard Haven, Oak Bluffs and West Tisbury, this superlative country retreat is far away from summer traffic yet close to beaches, bike paths and villages. This unique and special property is a destination in and of itself and is truly magical!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33738
- List Price$2,595,000
- Modification Date2018-06-08T18:02:21
- Date Listed2018-06-08T18:02:21
- Other Struct DescriptionPOOL HOUSES: There are two (2) Pool Houses. One Pool House includes a half-bath and an outdoor shower -- as well as the pool mechanical equipment. The other building serves as storage for landscaping equipment.
- Heat TypeOther
- StreetJennie Lane
- Building Number34
- Location41.381378, -70.602834
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Patio, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt132422
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped - With Pool
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes - Gas
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet3607
- Foundation TypeConcrete Slab
- FireplacesGas Fireplace Stoves (In All Three Buildings)
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built2007
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a formal Living Room with vaulted ceilings and gas stove. There is also a separate open-designed Great Room blending living/dining and a gourmet cook's kitchen. There are two bedrooms and two baths.
- Floor 2 DescriptionAn open staircase leads from the formal LIving Room to a spacious Master Bedroom with full bath.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement in both the GUEST HOUSE AND STUDIO COTTAGE. There is no basement in the MAIN HOUSE.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count2