- 2017Year Built
NEW CONSTRUCTION, 4,304 sq. feet of custom designed living in the Jordan Way neighborhood, approximately 1/10th of a mile to Edgartown Historic District. The open floor plan features an open kitchen, dining and living room with a fireplace that overlooks the outdoor area. The first floor features a mudroom with laundry, media room and first floor master suite. The second floor has three bedrooms all with private baths. Added to this property is a detached two car garage with a downstairs half bath, and a full bath and guest bedroom upstairs. Professional landscaping adds to the character of this property. Listing price includes a credit of $15,000 towards completion of the second floor master closet and second floor guest bedroom to the far right so that buyer can have input on closet design; or buyer can elect to take a $15,000 credit and work with an independent closet company. Seller to pay an additional $5,000 to the real estate agent who presents an acceptable offer on or before 9/30/18 and closes thereafter.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33703
- List Price$2,890,000
- Modification Date2018-05-21T08:05:22
- Date Listed2018-05-21T08:05:22
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached two car garage with a half bath with shower downstairs and a full bath and guest bedroom upstairs.
- Flooring Typehardwood and tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionFoyer entry, open kitchen/dining/living room, media room, mudroom, half bath and master en suite.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms, each with a private bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionFull poured concrete basement
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count8
- StreetJordan Way
- Building Number4
- Location41.385835, -70.521079
- Parkingplenty of off street parking
- Outdoor SpacesPorch
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes