- 1988Year Built
Classic "Expanded" Vineyard Cape with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sitting/tv room, office/den and a spacious light filled Great room with cathedral ceilings currently configured for Living room seating and Dining Area. Kitchen with windows facing the back yard, center island stove top induction unit, french door refrigerator, wall oven, counter seating, dishwasher and pantry. Sliders to back deck from the Great Room to newly fenced in back yard. This generous half acre property with flowering and green leaf trees in front and on the side offers privacy in the heart of this popular residential community. Large half circle driveway can accommodate parking for 4-6 vehicles. Easy access to the State Forest with walking trails and a short bike ride to the bike path along the West Tisbury Road heading into Edgartown or mid and up island.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33680
- List Price$699,000
- Modification Date2019-01-10T16:35:22
- Date Listed2018-05-18T10:52:27
- Other Struct DescriptionShed. Front and Back no freeze faucets. 2015 New Roof 2016 New Windows except for the slider and center window of the Bay Window in the sitting room/tv room.
- Heat TypeElectric
- StreetSaddle Club Road
- Building Number1
- Location41.4008152, -70.5709979
- Parkinghalf circle driveway with parking for 4-6 cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeLarge fenced yard
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFive year old French door refrigerator
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer TypeThree years old
- Stove TypeTwo year old stove top induction unit
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeThree years old
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count5
- Square Feet1822
- Foundation Typecinder block
- Fireplaces1 Gas
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1988
- Flooring TypeTwo
- Floor 1 DescriptionTraditional Cape front entrance with small foyer and stairway leading up to the 2nd floor. Hallway with coat closet to the right of the stairs leads to a large open Kitchen with center island with stove top induction unit, french door refrigerator, wall oven, pantry closet, removable counter with seating and windows facing the back yard. To the left of the stairway is a front room (den/office/library) 2 windows facing front and 2 octagonal side windows.Through this room there is a cozy sitting/tv room, with a large bay window facing the back yard, which can also be accessed from the kitchen. Half Bath/Laundry room with large second pantry or linen closet off the kitchen. Kitchen opens into the Great Room/Dining area with Cathedral Ceilings, gas fireplace, sliders to the back deck and newly fenced in back yard (2017) The Great Room has an exterior side door for easy entry and exit to driveway and parking. This room is flooded with light with front and side facing windows and slider to back deck and yard.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster Bedroom with full bath, walk in closet and windows front and back. Two additional bedrooms. One front facing and the other side and back of the house. Full hallway bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionRoof new in 2015 Attic has pull down stair. Flooring in place. Double insulation between floor of the attic and ceiling of the 2nd floor. Runs the length of the house. New windows energy efficient Marvin windows in 2016 except the slider and center window of the Bay Window in the sitting/tv room.
- Basement DescriptionExterior hatch to 4 Foot crawl space with vapor barrier, water turn on/off, piping and electrical. All walls are well insulated with sheet foam insulation.