- 2018Year Built
Considering the interior , the outside landscape, with pool compound, , and finally this spectacular Herring Creek Farm location, there is nothing in the entire Katama area that will compare with this very special property, certainly in this price range.. This will be a spectacular Farm House style done in a very up scale, contemporary vein . The kitchen, where no expense will be spared, leads into the dining room through gorgeous interior barn doors , built of the same hand picked Walnut , as the flooring. The dining room flows into the screened porch, which could be the nicest room in any home.The house becomes one with the outside areas, featuring pool, gas fire pit and outdoor kitchen, enhanced by magnificent stone work. All this framed by the beauty of herring Creek Farm. In side and out, command the most peaceful, and yet panoramic vistas of one of the Vineyards most beautiful Landmarks. I could go on to write a book, but this simply has to be seen.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number33671
- List Price$6,200,000
- Modification Date2018-05-31T14:04:11
- Date Listed2018-05-31T14:04:11
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge detached carriage house garage with wonderful family , game room above, half bath. This walks out to wrap around decking, commanding even more breathtaking views.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetGarden Cove Rd.
- Building Number5
- Location41.3550759, -70.5320203
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch - Screened, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public, None
- Lot Size SqFt47916
- Yard TypeYes..Pool..Out door kitchen, stone terraces
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeTWO
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Square Feet5700
- Foundation Typepoured
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2018
- Flooring TypeWood walnut and Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen , dining room, screened porch, living room, study, and bedroom. 1.5 baths, and combination mud room and laundry.
- Floor 2 Description3 bedrooms including master suite, another laundry room, and large den. All bedrooms are en suite.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA private room that would make a perfect office.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count1